Steering Wheel emblem

Installed mine today and laughed out loud when one pry with a screwdriver and the ram's head popped right off! The whole thing took about 30 seconds, the easiest mod I've ever done. I love the look, I should have done this a long time ago. Oh yeah, I also used a second one to label my garage door opener, I was always hitting the wrong button.

IMAG0391_zps3a22e693.jpg

Installed mine today and laughed out loud when one pry with a screwdriver and the ram's head popped right off! The whole thing took about 30 seconds, the easiest mod I've ever done.

I wish mine had popped off that easily. Mine had metal washers on the 3 tabs and they were a bitch to get out. Did you just break your tabs off?

Installed mine today and laughed out loud when one pry with a screwdriver and the ram's head popped right off! The whole thing took about 30 seconds, the easiest mod I've ever done.

I wish mine had popped off that easily. Mine had metal washers on the 3 tabs and they were a bitch to get out. Did you just break your tabs off?

As soon as I put the screwdriver to it I heard a "pop!". A little more push and the other two tabs broke, too. I heard them fall down inside the airbag so I guess they will live there forever. Some super glue gel on the new emblem and that's all she wrote!

That's exactly what this thread needed, another wheel pic! lol Mine looks exactly like the ones already posted. :)

OK, fine:D Got mine last week from a forum member, I'll post pics when it goes on(It's a Sneaky Pete one, tough to find):rock:

Can 3M be used instead super glue?????

I don't see why not, except that the emblems are SO thin that the tape may leave it noticeably sticking up from the wheel. That's why I went with the super glue instead. My buddy looked at it today and he thought Dodge did it. WINNING!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back