Steering wheel emblems

ther are looking for stickers and such under general discussion they were looking for how to get in touch with big dodge but he is mia

silverqc said:
hey mr steve on the nff sight there are a few guys looking for the stuff you are starting to sell cant post a link to this sight, maybe you can give them a shout

Hey, I appreciate that idea! I don't really want to become a vendor over there though and I doubt they'd appreciate me hawking my wares.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Hey, I appreciate that idea! I don't really want to become a vendor over there though and I doubt they'd appreciate me hawking my wares.

Hey Steve....

pull the horn fuse.....:D ...no more honking....

then go after it with a screwdriver....3 plastic rivets.....

I'll take one....

You rock.........

I changed out the one on mine. Rather than remove the rams head, I got the center from a 2007 Viper with the blue insert & attached it over the top of the ram. Fit fine. I will try to take some pics.
Al

I'll take one of the same color you posted the picture of. How do we order/pay? You accept Paypal?

Steve-
If you're worried about the airbag, disconnect the NEG batt. cable and let it sit while you grab a beer (at least 2 minutes).
That discharges the caps in the airbags.

This will also keep the horn from honkin'. :)

Looks great. I might be in on one (awaiting more installed pics).

Steve if you haven't sent out my sticker throw one of these emblems in with my order!! :rock: Nice work!!

Do you have picture of one with red background and chrome fang? I want to buy one...$8 right? Do you accept Money Order?

Just remember the O.E.M. came with rivits for a reason...when that air-bag-goes-off that emblem will fly-off...maybe?
With that said, I'll take (2) Please!

Quick

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Here's very feeble attempt at a picture, I'll take one installed when I can get it done...

Hope you were enjoying a cold one when you took that picture :D

Put me down for 2 and I will send paypal.

aac426 said:
I changed out the one on mine. Rather than remove the rams head, I got the center from a 2007 Viper with the blue insert & attached it over the top of the ram. Fit fine. I will try to take some pics.
Al

Here is a pic:D
Al

Attachments

• emblem.JPG
    emblem.JPG
    449.1 KB · Views: 219

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back