Steering wheel emblems

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, my guys have made what I think are really cool fang logo emblems for our steering wheels that will perfectly replace the stock ram logo. The problem is I went to put one on my truck to take pics to post and I'm not smart enough to get the old one off. Has anyone done this? I thought it was just stuck on the with tape or glue, but if it is, it's some killer stuff...I'm probably being more cautious than I need to be, I don't wnat to have my head down there looking at what I'm doing and set the air bag off...LOL!!!

Colors

What colors will u be doing? I know there was one guy on here that removed his...will look around.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok, my guys have made what I think are really cool fang logo emblems for our steering wheels that will perfectly replace the stock ram logo. The problem is I went to put one on my truck to take pics to post and I'm not smart enough to get the old one off. Has anyone done this? I thought it was just stuck on the with tape or glue, but if it is, it's some killer stuff...I'm probably being more cautious than I need to be, I don't wnat to have my head down there looking at what I'm doing and set the air bag off...LOL!!!

Sorry but I don't have the answer to your question. I really want one for my steering wheel but I couldn't find one to buy. Where did you get it?

Steve,

Just get a 6" angle grinder with a 40 grit disk and that pesky emblem will be gone in less than 30 seconds. HeHeHe

I have no idea how the emblem attaches to the Air Bag cover. Sorry I just could not help myself.

Stinker changed his out. Hopefully he'll be along and chime in.

FSTJACK said:
Steve,

Just get a 6" angle grinder with a 40 grit disk and that pesky emblem will be gone in less than 30 seconds. HeHeHe

I have no idea how the emblem attaches to the Air Bag cover. Sorry I just could not help myself.

I hadn't thought of a grinder, I did try a jack hammer though and it didn't work...LOL!!!

chase said:
What colors will u be doing? I know there was one guy on here that removed his...will look around.

We can actually make them pretty much any color (within reason). The three I have in my hand are black and chrome like the ram head that's there now, although they are not raised/three dimensional, they're flat. I'm gonna sell them for $8 which includes normal USPS postage.

i want one...fangs or sneaky pete? does it use double sided tape?

You have to pry the ram head off with a screw driver, It is held on by three rivits. You are going to honk you horn alot.

I want one too!! :D Is it possible if you make a fang emblem with red as background and chrome as decal? Do you accept Money Order?

hey mr steve on the nff sight there are a few guys looking for the stuff you are starting to sell cant post a link to this sight, maybe you can give them a shout

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back