Steering wheel emblems

i want a sneaky pete with red background if you havent sent my sticker throw it in with it

put me on the list for a black background one texas yellow fever

Put me in for two please, one red, one black, both fangs. These look great!

Stretch

I am in dire need of a black one with fangs :)

Ok this thread has been going for awhile now and I have yet to see a post as to how to order/pay for these.

Someone?? Anyone??? Steve???

sleeper said:
That looks real nice. How did you attach it? With glue?:dontknow:

The Viper emblem has metal tabs that bend around behind the emblem
Al

I want one as well, but be patient guys Steve had a taxing week with the stuff going on with his pops!!

Ok guys, sorry for getting everyone all wound up then going quiet on you, like Craig said, it's been a rather tough week here in North West Arkansas...anyway, I'm back at the shop trying to get things back on track.

We can offer these things in black and chrome (like the picture I posted) or just about any other color combination (IE red background with black logo or the reverse combination, yellow background with black logo or the reverse combination) but black is the only color that we can combine with chrome, sorry. I think that someone down in the thread asked for red and chrome, no can do.

They come with two sided tape, you remove the ram's head and stick them in place of the old one.

These are $7 each including shipping to your door/mailbox. The way to order one (or hopefuly several :D :D :D ) is to Paypal me at [email protected] add what color background you want and what color logo you want, we'll make one and send it out PDQ!

done and done....ordered 2 Steve....on the red/black one....you pick which color is the background.....I defer to your judgement

this is a killer mod....

Nowwhat said:
done and done....ordered 2 Steve....on the red/black one....you pick which color is the background.....I defer to your judgement

this is a killer mod....

Mike, thank you for your bidness!!!

They'll go out with your hood stripe...:D

Mike keep me posted on how that hood stripe works out!!! :rock:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Mike, thank you for your bidness!!!

They'll go out with your hood stripe...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back