Steering wheel emblems

Ok, for all you souls that have been so patient with me while I try to get my guys in a right now git 'er done mode...I have these pictures to prove the emblems do exist and will start being mailed out tomorrow. I hope to have them all out by the end of the week, except the red ones, we received the wrong stock and had to reorder. We're cutting 100 or so of each color/combination so from now on it should be a real fast turn around on these...

We're gonna get out shit together around here...or ther's gonna be a lot of new faces to look at one or the other...:mad: :D

Edit: I used a flash on the last three pictures and the color is kinda washed out. I also noticed I got the emblem a tiny bit off center when I stuck it on, it's my bad not the emblem's...

Attachments

• DSCF1424.JPG
    DSCF1424.JPG
    444.5 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCF1425.JPG
    DSCF1425.JPG
    437.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCF1426.JPG
    DSCF1426.JPG
    483.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF1427.JPG
    DSCF1427.JPG
    467.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF1428.JPG
    DSCF1428.JPG
    463.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
how are they shipped? USPS? I don't want to accidentally throw them away!

Nowwhat said:
man o' man....can't wait...this is a great mod

Mike, your hood stripe, steering wheel emblem, and VTCOA decal went out in the overnight today finally, you should have them tomorrow. I sent you a black and silver steering wheel emblem, the black and chrome ones weren't done until this evening, I'll also send you one of those. I'm really anxious to see the hood stripe installed, I think it will look killer on your truck in that matt black finish. Get it installed and post some pictures up!!!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Mike, your hood stripe, steering wheel emblem, and VTCOA decal went out in the overnight today finally, you should have them tomorrow. I sent you a black and silver steering wheel emblem, the black and chrome ones weren't done until this evening, I'll also send you one of those. I'm really anxious to see the hood stripe installed, I think it will look killer on your truck in that matt black finish. Get it installed and post some pictures up!!!

put her on Friday:rock: :rock: :rock:

Update

Ok guys, we'll be shipping the first large batch of these things out in the AM. If a bright yellow envelope shows up with a Northwest Arkansas Sign Shop return address, don't throw it away...LOL!!! I was able meet almost everyone's requests for colors etc. I winged it on a couple so if you don't like what I sent you holler and we'll try again or refund your money. There are limitations to the colors we can get the stock in so, we'll do what we can, but we can only get what we can get...

I sent a couple of you PMs about your orders, the rest I'm mailing tomorrow. Once you get them if there are any issues at all, just let me know and we'll keep at it till we get it right...

I WOULD LIKE ONE TOO

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Yes. I BELIEVE I am 100% caught up with these...they were sent in the USPS so there's not tracking number. If you have recevied them by the end of the week, holler at me.
HI STEVE
PLEASE SEND ME ONE PM ME PRICE AND PAYMENT METHOD,THANKS:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back