Steering wheel emblems

They got here!! the old one is a son of a bitch to get off, I was trying to be careful and I still honked the horn a million times and also dug into the steering wheel with the top right corner when I was trying to pry it out, but got it off finally.

jul020001nv5.jpg

Anyway it stuck right on, it isn't a dead ringer as far as fit, but it's really good. my only complaint is that the black is more of a faded black than a gloss black, but other than that it looks good!

jul020002rl3.jpg

Can't wait till mine arrives, so what is it actually guys a plastic or metal piece with a vinyl sticker on it???:dontknow:
SRT-11 said:
They got here!! the old one is a son of a bitch to get off, I was trying to be careful and I still honked the horn a million times and also dug into the steering wheel with the top right corner when I was trying to pry it out, but got it off finally.

jul020001nv5.jpg

Anyway it stuck right on, it isn't a dead ringer as far as fit, but it's really good. my only complaint is that the black is more of a faded black than a gloss black, but other than that it looks good!

jul020002rl3.jpg

Gotcha brudda....looks good can't wait for mine!!:rock:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
It is laser cut plastic which is why the black is not glossy...

SRT-11 said:

How did you took it off? Screwdriver, pincels, your wife's fingernails? tell me.:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Yes we can white and blue or blue and white, your choice...I would suggest buying both...:)

i have no money?????????????

but why both???:dontknow:

I wiggled a flat blade screwdriver up under it and pryed out, careful you don't mess it up though! make sure to disconnect the battery too unless you don't mind honking the poop out of the horn.

mopower1958 said:
I got mine yesterday Steve. Thanks, I just shot some clear over mine and presto shiny black and red!!
great idea, i got mine yesterday, will be spraying it myself tonight, all i need now is a truck to install it on.

what the f

i just put mine on, and when i went to put the neg cable back on the battery, the horn is constantly going off. anyone know which fuse is for the horn, or have any other ideas

ooch. that sucks. did any of those little metal retaining clips get wedged down in your steering wheel? I wish i'd thought of that clear coat idea! good thing i got two :)

Received them yesterday .... look great will post pick's once it back from the body shop.

Hey Texas,
Still looking for mine to come in the mail. Any help? Thanks.

All the emblems that I have orders for were shipped in snail mail late last week. With the holiday this week, everything seems to be running slow. If anyone hasn't received theirs by Monday, I'll gladly mail out another to be sure none are lost or forgotten in anyway. Just let me know and I'll get them in the mail. Part of my confusion over being able to tell you if yours has shipped specifically or not is the confusion between your screen names on here and the paypal/street addresses I got for the actual sale and shipping. So if anyone wants me to check theirs specifically, I can do that, but I need reference to the information provided on the PayPal payment since that's what I (obviously) went by to mail them...

Thanks,
Steve

got mine, thanks so much,all i need now is a truck to put em on.

Still waiting on mine... but since I'm on the right coast, I'm sure it is taking a bit longer...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back