Steering wheel emblems

Steve,

I forgot I want also want a VIPRO1 8"X13" vtcoa logo, WHITE

i will send another check for 10.00 for postage and handling. Same place as the steering wheel logo

got mine gonna put it on tomorrow cant wait thanks steve!

It's a wonder why I hadn't seen this thread long before. Reading through the posts I don't think this would be available in Carbon fiber and chrome fangs.... Or is it? Let me know Mr. Holden so I can send payment for a couple ASAP.

Got mine!

Just got mine. Earlier there was a mention of using a "grinder" to remove the stock emblem. LOL. This got me to thinking about a different type of install involving a Dremel. Details to follow. The emblems look GREAT!

Venom Power said:
It's a wonder why I hadn't seen this thread long before. Reading through the posts I don't think this would be available in Carbon fiber and chrome fangs.... Or is it? Let me know Mr. Holden so I can send payment for a couple ASAP.

Well, I ain't sure if we can get this material or not, but I'll sure look into it for you. If we can get the material, we can make all kinds of stuff with it...hmmmm....:burnout:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Well, I ain't sure if we can get this material or not, but I'll sure look into it for you. If we can get the material, we can make all kinds of stuff with it...hmmmm....:burnout:

Carbon fiber isn't absolutely necessary Mr. Holden. Please keep that in mind in case CF isn't possible. A black with chrome fang emblem will do just fine.:dontknow: :D

hey steve can you get a emblim done in 3d kinda like the rams head... maybe call up your suplyers see if they do any 3dwork... and then do something with a viper head raised kinda like the factory car heads... etc... or make something even better with your creative side

hey steveoooo something liek this might work

http://www.carvewright.com/

and use a hard plastic , then chrom them etc... think that would work

orrr
http://www.littlemachineshop.com/products/product_view.php?ProductID=2920&category=-269978449

do em in aluminum... now thats somethin id pay 50bux a piece for :).... ohhh think of the neat things you could make with this ...

actually just found a process.. called rapid prototyping .. where they will make parts for ya in whatever look you want 3d , carbon fiber etc .... hmmmmmm gonna try to get in contact with these people ...

http://www.protocam.com/

just looking at this site.. wow think of the crazzy things we could produce :)...woohoo....

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Carbon fiber isn't absolutely necessary Mr. Holden. Please keep that in mind in case CF isn't possible. A black with chrome fang emblem will do just fine.:dontknow: :D

I have about 100 black/chrome ones in my desk drawer ready to be shipped...:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I have about 100 black/chrome ones in my desk drawer ready to be shipped...:D

05/10/08 I'll be back in the states. Since I'm sure shipping time will be brief I'll order closer that that date so I'll be home when it arrives.:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
We already have a 3D CNC router, I'm just not sure if it will do something this small.

well in that case get crackin :) ... hehe.. let us konw .. now thats something that would be sexy.. make us some other creative parts as well :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back