Steering wheel emblems

jontyre said:
Hey Steve, just wanted to let you know my girlfriend just purchased one of your badges for my truck. She also sent you some corrections on the transaction via email. Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions, her name is Brittany. Thanks.

Sorry but as a strict company policy, we don't allow order modifications once the order is placed...

(And if you believe that, believe this...April Fools is already past, but you the biggest fool at last...LOL)

I'll look at the order and if there's any question on it, I'll holler at you, we'll make sure we get it right for you. Thanks for your business guys!!!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Sorry but as a strict company policy, we don't allow order modifications once the order is placed...

(And if you believe that, believe this...April Fools is already past, but you the biggest fool at last...LOL)

I'll look at the order and if there's any question on it, I'll holler at you, we'll make sure we get it right for you. Thanks for your business guys!!!
Damn Steve, Your slipping.I thought for sure you was gonna say,I really do not remember that order.Can you send me her picture.:D ;)

JRSVIPR said:
Damn Steve, Your slipping.I thought for sure you was gonna say,I really do not remember that order.Can you send me her picture.:D ;)

Now shit, why didn't I think of that...:mad: :( I must be getting old...actually I haven't been drinking tonight, therein lies the issue...:eek: I'm gonna get out of here and go home and fix that right now...:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :D

WHAT IF YOUR A DUMB ASS LIKE ME I CANT EVEN GET INTO YOUR store to look at your products. need help. thanks

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Our store/web site is for shit (don't have time to update it...:eek: :mad: ) what are you looking for?

I can be hired cheap :D

Steve, I want one

Tell me what I need to do to get a wheel badge for my truck, tell me who to call or e-mail the info I am in Japan right now I so am limited to what I can do.

Big Worm said:
Tell me what I need to do to get a wheel badge for my truck, tell me who to call or e-mail the info I am in Japan right now I so am limited to what I can do.

It ain't hard, tell me what you want, paypal me some $ and viola, it shows up in your mailbox...:D

Big Worm said:
i do not have paypal what about a cashiers check to an address

Don't go to the trouble to get a cashier's check, there's no need for all that...just send me a personal check for $7 to:

1895 W. 6th St.
Suite #1
Fayetteville, Ark. 72701

Steve,

Is it just $7.00 or do you need shipping or anything?
I want a BLACK one, so when you see a check coming from JESUS PEREZ

also what is your phone number and e-mail. I am in Japan right now so i am sending you a check as we speak, however I am e-mailing you the address to send it as it likes like 10 days to send a normal letter.

Steve,

When you get a check from Navy federal on it with JESUS PEREZ that is me can you send it to this address, it is where my truck is being stored/worked on while I am in Japan

Unique Tuning, LLC
C/O Jesse's SRT-10
200A Mead Road
Hardeeville, SC 29927

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back