Steering wheel emblems

Change to the change... I actually got mine today. They were addressed to my wife, so I didn't open the envelope! So I have two out of three, I know you said you were still working on the other color combo. Will spray mine tomorrow and see how each of them look!:rock:

thak u steve nice little add on. took a little while to take off the old son of a nefdgwerth;flktjgeiljgljtgithutgjfhjmto;yk.,. o sorry yall i lost it for a second like i did taken the when i poked my dame finger with that little screw driver and bleed like a stuck hog, then after finally putting it on when getting out of the truck my 168 pound dog jumped on me and knocked me down and upon hitting ground right knee first , and trying not to fall into the truck with that dame little screw driver, long story short one hell of a bruise , poked finger, and bruised knee, and steves little add on. heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. hey steve my wife said that i cant order anything from u for a while it cost her too much money. ha ha ha ha aha . p/s she dont know YET about my other credit card. heeeeeeeeee

I am glad these are all starting to show up. As I said, if anyone wants me to check on theirs after say Monday, jusy holler. They are typically going out the day they get ordered now, we're finally getting our sh*t together on some of the stuff...we have a ways to go, but we are getting there. I appreciate everyones business and patience over the last month or two.

We have some really cool stuff we're working on, stand by for press releases...:D

JUST CAME BACK FROMVACATION.... GOT THE EMBLEMS... AWESOME STEVE THANKS:rock: :rock:

So has anyone tried the rattle can clear on em?? How did it work out??:confused:

steve can you send me one, whatever you think looks good in my black truck, red maybe or black. can you send me a paypal invoice to pay you from?
thanks-boomer
[email protected]

Got mine too, It looks great, but I didnt use the double stick tape. I used Black RTV caulk, to keep it as thin as possible.

I know no pics, but its a yellow fever and there is pics on the first page of this thread!!!

Jeff

Steve,
Still havent seen mine yet...can u reship one??? Black background with chrome Fangs. Let me know thanks. Can give you my address again or whatever.

Does any one have their OE Emblem they would be will to get rid of? Have an idea...but need all three prongs still intact. Let me know thanks.

Fabulous customer service....thanks Steve.

Just ordered the black and chrome one today. Thanks again for the great service. My VTCOA rear window sticker came in 3 days. This guy has his shyt together.

Hey Steve, just wanted to let you know my girlfriend just purchased one of your badges for my truck. She also sent you some corrections on the transaction via email. Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions, her name is Brittany. Thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back