Stepping Down and Walking Away.

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you know that I'm not about the drama thing and I would normally just quietly slide on out of the picture, but considering the current position I hold I thought it would be best to let you all know publicly.

Please don't let this ruin the one year anniversary of this site and just let it happen. I respectfully request this.

The reasons I'm doing this are mine and I wont discuss them, I hope you can respect this.

It has been an absolute honor and pleasure being a part of this forum.

Thank you all.

Iltemprd.

Uh... your walking away? :dontknow: I certainly hope not away from the forum, but just moderation? :confused:
Shawn, I certainly hope that you continue your contributions with this forum, regardless of your "place" (member or moderator) :rock:

I certainly hope and pray it was not something I / we did to force you into this decision, and can only hope you continue being an asset to this community...regardless of what role you take. :eek:

Concerned,

Ken

Shawn, you have been a voice of reason...the issues are none of my business...I respect your decision, and wish that you were going to continue...there is nothing easy about herding goats! It's a dogs job!

Thanks for the work you have done to help all of us.

I am confused, but that's not hard to do.

I hope also hope that you will continue to be part of the forum in some capacity, although I hope it is as a moderator. You have always been fair, and just.

I just saw this thread and I am at a total loss.

Having Shawn not here as moderator is like getting hit with a building.

FSTJACK said:
I just saw this thread and I am at a total loss.

Having Shawn not here as moderator is like getting hit with a building.

Hello Jack

I know, hell of a thing to wake up to isn't it.

Sure seems to be a lot of the old guard members here that are pissed off lately. Any idea what the hell is going on?

Let's get it out on the table and resolve it. This is starting to concern me.

Silverback said:
Hello Jack

Sure seems to be a lot of the old guard members here that are pissed off lately. Any idea what the hell is going on?

I agree with you Dad,what is going on around here.Shawn is a valued member of the site.hope this can be resolved.:dontknow:

Silverback said:
Hello Jack

I agree with you John. Although their reasons may be personal, I think the air needs to be cleared and those leaving should TRUELY evaluate their reasons for considering leaving. Although its actually none of my business, I am concerned also.

I respect anyone's decision no matter which way the decide to go. I wish them the best of luck. :)

What is going on???? I must be missing the threads where all this is going down.

Shawn, I hope you are not leaving the site, but I will back you in the decisions you make....you are a good man.....

Moderating is a tough gig. Wears ya out quickly and you don't make any friends.
You did great, Shawn.

Like the others have said, I hope you hang around.
The site needs good guys like you.

???????????

Shawn you are one of those "solid as a rock" individuals that always helps others out....

now let us help you.....let us fix whatever is bothering you....:dontknow:

Shawn, your decision is I am sure good for you........or you would not be doing it......therefore I am happy for you.......but sad for the forum........All the best my friend.

Walt

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back