Stepping Down and Walking Away.

Dont have time....with trying to be a Qualified Flight Engineer and my nite job of Post Ho'ing.....I'm strapped!:D

Silent D said:
I'd still like to know wtf this is all about............

D
I'm with stupid ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D

Shawn, please don't go ......................... :(

Wifey said:
I'm with stupid ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D

Shawn, please don't go ......................... :(

At this point, I just hope everything is OK

Now my worries are with Shawn and his immediate Family

God Bless Shawn

Jeff

For Everyone here!!!

Just to let everyone know, Shawn is fine and so is all of his family....Just wanted to point that out!!! Nothing to be worried about.

:shakehands:

SRT-IZ said:

Just to let everyone know, Shawn is fine and so is all of his family....Just wanted to point that out!!! Nothing to be worried about.

Thanks for the info my friend....

Stefan...

SRT-IZ said:

thanks Izzy, that was my main concern:rock:

SRT-IZ said:

Thanks for letting us know that Izzy.:rock:

I really had no idea I was going to cause such a mess...Thanks guys, no words, just thanks.:eek:

Iltemprd said:
I really had no idea I was going to cause such a mess...Thanks guys, no words, just thanks.:eek:
not a problem Shawn,did not want to see a brother hurting.:star:

Iltemprd said:

Hey, Buddy! :rock: I'm just glad that you are still lurking. :eek: ;) We all love ya here...... You are a HUGE part of this family. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back