Stepping it up a notch...VTCOA....Deep Sea Fishing Weekend Trip

Fishing Questions

• Total voters

RedSrt007

Reaction score
OK...I'm planning on getting a Fishing Trip GTG going. This is going to take a little while to get planned, so I figure I would start now.....

I'm going to need some help planning, so if someone has/knows someone in the charter (fishing) industry, please PM me.

It will be a Deep Sea trip, and it will be a weekend 3 day trip, Prep Friday, Saturday Launch (EARLY), Saturday evening is hangout, eat, just have a good vacation time. Sunday head back home, and those who flew in can fly out on Sunday afternoon or morning if needed.

This is definitely something different, but we will see how much interest it has.

Here is the poll...check all that APPLY

That's definately a pass..............Thanks..... :puke:

Bad inner ear problems............ like the worst....

D

Maybe I should make a serious road trip in my viper to CA?????.......that would be fun.

K-80-123 said:
Maybe I should make a serious road trip in my viper to CA?????.......that would be fun.

Exactly walt...Good time to catch up! Or if you fly in Ill pick you up.

I could possibly make, would depend on cost and lodging.

K-80-123 said:
stop by me, we can drive em together! Not that I would be able to catch you:D

I was thinking Jan, Feb, or March...what would be good for you, and everyone else?

There are 6 Person Charters, and Up to 60 Person charters. 20 people looks like it would be about 200.00 per, but still shopping around.

-Red

That is a good time for me......Feb works really good.....but could do March too......sounds like fun!!

Walt

RedSrt007 said:
Sounds good...Everyone ok with a Feb trip?

February should work. $200 bucks for fishing, $100-200 for gas depending on which car I bring. Need money for food, who wants to split a room or who's house am I staying at:elefant:

i am checking with my boss on monday to see whats running that time of year.

I really miss that :( :( :( I have no more gear so prolly outta my price range. Find out the costs and I will see if I can go Patrick...I Love fishing and best of all we could use Voodoo as a spare anchor :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back