Stepping it up a notch...VTCOA....Deep Sea Fishing Weekend Trip

Fishing Questions

• Total voters
Awesome Idea but I wouldn't be able to make it out there in Feb. but definitely something to keep going maybe switch up locations(west coast, gulf coast, east coast)

what the hell are we going to be fishing for...boots and tires:dontknow: :D

RedSrt007 said:
Sounds good...Everyone ok with a Feb trip?

Feb. works. Let me know dates & costs. Will need to air tickets the truck and snow in the siskiyou's bad combo.

TheSickness said:
Baby Fur Seals :D

On San Clemente island:dontknow: :nurse: :nurse: :bebored: :bebored:

Voodoo said:
i am checking with my boss on monday to see whats running that time of year.

There is nothing running that time of year unless you want to go 500 nautical miles south. And that can be iffy, Cabo and south is a safe bet to catch fish that time of year. Big fish...............

There is nothing in range of a 1 1/2 day trip that is worth catching unless you like 8 oz mackeral.

FSTJACK said:
There is nothing running that time of year unless you want to go 500 nautical miles south. And that can be iffy, Cabo and south is a safe bet to catch fish that time of year. Big fish...............

There is nothing in range of a 1 1/2 day trip that is worth catching unless you like 8 oz mackeral.
or Bonita :rock:

I hope you have a good turnout Patrick.

I would love to be able to attend! :rock:

I love to fish... My wife is an avid fisherwoman herself. If you need 2 you can count us in. If you need one ill go anyway. Let me know

when is this event happening.. we need pics dammit.. with a big old vtcoa fishing polll you better decorate it lol..

I think this is still whale watchin season... you could just float around look'n 4 whales... save the fishies:D

Patrick, will we have time to fish while I am out there???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back