Stinkers Lowering Kit info/pics...

Venom Power said:
IMG_0001-1.jpg

REEEALLY nice stance.

Its about to change...dropping the back end another 3/4 of an inch...that should get it level...I liked the weight transfer affect when I was racing, but now that it is only a pleasure/show truck...it will look better level.

Thanks Stinker! Looking forward to adding your rear blocks...

I have Xmetals original drop (1"?) and had difficulties getting camber/castor to where I wanted it. I ended up opening up the upper adjustment slots which allowed final adjustment to be spot on. Mines a daily driver and no way I'd want it any lower. I like the looks of the lower truck stance but function is a bit higher priority for me. Besides any lower and I think you are compromising handling. I wasn't willing to give any on that one.

Lowering is like you drive a kart. Nice feeling, hehe...

FIREBALL said:
My frontend:

fireballs-srt3.jpg
Very helpful :congrats: , thanks alot man! Thats what i want mine to sit like. But either way, every truck with Stinkers kit on the front seems to have a nice stance :rock:

Heres how mine sits right now, i love the look, and i wouldnt mine keeping it, but ive had too many problems with this bag system...
iPhoneUpload-3.jpg

By the way, this was taken with my iphone so its not the best pic...

garys kit is more than 1 inch i can tell ya that, as a matter of fact its almost the same as mine, but a different type spring;)

I think first i will try cuting out a bit of the coil. I take it these are heavy duty springs. They were given to me but i think they were off of an 04. Were the springs different from 04 to 06? I know the 06 has a heavier frame :dontknow:

Before Stinkers Kit and after Stinkers Kit :D .

Attachments

• Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 364
  • HPIM0522.JPG
    HPIM0522.JPG
    393.2 KB · Views: 592
I also run Stinkers kit: 1.5" front/2.25" Rear Lowering Kit. It was a 1/2" kit but that's where it is now after settling down.
I wouldn't change a thing about how it sits. :) Keep in mind, The Batram has 45 series sidewalls.

THE_BATRAM_19.JPG

Psycho Mythic said:
This truck sits perfect! Is this with oem front shocks and Stinkers springs?
Yes it is. :rock: and also thanks, Prof for the compliment:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back