Stinkers Thunder!

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I left Rockingham before he made his last run of the night, so I'm not sure what his best time will be. But traction was terrible and yet he still had a trap speed of 127+!!!!!

:D ;) OK STINKER LET'S HERE WHAT THOSE HAIR DRYERS CAN DO:D AT LEAST A 60FT OR SOMETHING

Tony's truck is a beast !!! :rock:

Horse power violence at its best :D

Will let him post up his slips......

mmmmtorque said:

Charles, glad you made it home ok. It was about 12:00 when I rolled in. I drove in the middle of the road all the way home for fear of those country critters wanting to play dodge ball with the truck.

Ok Tony....Chop, Chop......:D :burnout:

lets hear it dont make me call the house number and wake you two up.

Nowwhat said:
there is nobody I would rather lose my record to than the Stink man.....:rock:

I think I saw 1Fast400 on the grassy knoll trying to shoot out his tires. ;)

TREKER said:
Bwahahaha!

You guys need to give him some time. It'd take you a while to get peeled out of the seat after one of those runs too.
:D

outnumbered said:
Charles, glad you made it home ok. It was about 12:00 when I rolled in. I drove in the middle of the road all the way home for fear of those country critters wanting to play dodge ball with the truck.

Thanks, hopefully everyone chimes in and made it home with no problems...

Rolled in around 1:00am...had to stop for fuel for some reason :dontknow: :D

TREKER said:
Did you try to join us? The reason I say try is we were all suppose to meet a Quincy's. Well there is no Quincy's. It has turned into a Mexican restaurant. I've never seen a town that can't support a frappin' steak house. Both Golden Corral and Quincy's closed down. But to my defense here is were I found the info. http://www.micropublishing.com/richmondcounty/restaurants.html Again, I apologize to everyone that got screwed up by this.

Stinks truck is awesome. With better conditions, I know it's got more in it than what he did last night.

I ran my truck last night. My very first time down the track EVER I ran a 14.5. It went down hill from there. With track conditions and doing a 1-2-1 shift, I won't even post what my other times were. Had a great time and we will have to do it again. I've got lots of room for improvement.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
Did you try to join us? The reason I say try is we were all suppose to meet a Quincy's. Well there is no Quincy's. It has turned into a Mexican restaurant. I've never seen a town that can't support a frappin' steak house. Both Golden Corral and Quincy's closed down. But to my defense here is were I found the info. http://www.micropublishing.com/richmondcounty/restaurants.html Again, I apologize to everyone that got screwed up by this.

Stinks truck is awesome. With better conditions, I know it's got more in it than what he did last night.

I ran my truck last night. My very first time down the track EVER I ran a 14.5. It went down hill from there. With track conditions and doing a 1-2-1 shift, I won't even post what my other times were. Had a great time and we will have to do it again. I've got lots of room for improvement.:D

Hey Dave, glad you made it home ok ;)

We were all stoked that you ran last night....you were like a kid on Christmas morning :rock:

In regards to Quincy's ? ...uh, it will go away eventually :D

mmmmtorque said:
Hey Dave, glad you made it home ok ;)

We were all stoked that you ran last night....you were like a kid on Christmas morning :rock:

In regards to Quincy's ? ...uh, it will go away eventually :D

Got here a little after midnight. Yeah, the heat of competition got me stoked up. I'll get Poppopmadman (Bill) yet. I think that last race would have been close if I had been able to hit third. I just got all excited and forgot where it was. Good to see everyone again and glad everyone's back home safe. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Dave

outnumbered said:

Don't let them damn things wreck my truck! :D

SilvrSRT10 said:

Never made it there. Got back late then went to dinner with the family. I had the directions printed out, the keys to the car, etc.. Got back from dinner about 8:30 and was too late to drive, not knowing the area at all. Especially with no restaurant actually being there... LOL

Glas you guys had a good time. I look forward to seeing more pics and vids.

I got home - Dave I will be ready for you!! You did great for first time!
The video was awsome!
DJ followed me home - Cops were out for sure!

I had a blast again!
The trucks were skating out of the hole!
Trap speed for me was 110 at 13.5 LOL LOL
Everyone was around MMMMM's and Stink's trucks!
Outnum - Your truck is great - are you cleaning it now!! Or Last night when you got home LOL

mmmmtorque said:

Charles, You get your nos installed:dontknow: What kinda times you run in yours:D

Dee-zam, hate I missed it... :( I'll catch the next one though :rock:

Glad ya'll had fun... BTW, every time I go thru Rockingham it seems like all the restaurants are different than before :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back