Stinkers Thunder!

Stinker said:
At least now we can put all the naysayers to rest;)

No one knows the conditions we were dealing with except the ones there, so better numbers are in the future:rock:

I built the truck to enjoy, to have fun with, but it has tons of potential for a "street" driven truck like Nowwhats, and thats where the fun lays, drivin to the store on a beer run , then blastin down the quarter mile at 130mph:D the very next day.

It can be done guys, jus ttakes time, never give up on your dreams, they can become a reality:rock:

Saturday the Brutal 10 left being a dyno queen 14 second truck and set into history as a kick ass fast six speed mulch hauler:D
Congrat's Tony... got to love it... :rock: :rock: Love the sound of your truck:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Give Joanne our best.:D

poppopmadman said:
Dave post your miss - I want to hear the cussing!!
Not gonna do it. Trying to pour salt in the wound? Thanks! But yes there was plenty of cussing in the vid. Just wasn't happy with getting beat that way. I'll give ya a better race next time.;)

Stinker said:
lololol boobies:rock:

the 11.2 vid is gettin near:p

THE 11.2 RUN... NNNOOOOOOOOOOO:eek: :eek: :eek:
WHY YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE MY TRUCKS LOOK SLOW:D WELL THEY ARE LOL
FIRST AT THE NATS. NOW AT ROCK:D

IF YOU GUYS SEE A TRUCK LIKE 2 SECONDS BEHIND HIM IS NOT ANOTHER CAMERA ANGLE ..IS ACTUALLY ME RACING HIM:D WELL SORTA:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back