Stinkers Thunder!

Stinker said:
At least now we can put all the naysayers to rest;)

No one knows the conditions we were dealing with except the ones there, so better numbers are in the future:rock:

I built the truck to enjoy, to have fun with, but it has tons of potential for a "street" driven truck like Nowwhats, and thats where the fun lays, drivin to the store on a beer run , then blastin down the quarter mile at 130mph:D the very next day.

It can be done guys, jus ttakes time, never give up on your dreams, they can become a reality:rock:

Saturday the Brutal 10 left being a dyno queen 14 second truck and set into history as a kick ass fast six speed mulch hauler:D
how do you see with those big eyeballs on your windshield?

BOOMER said:
how do you see with those big eyeballs on your windshield?

hang my head out the window:confused: just gotta make sure not to spill the coors:p

No worries mate, busy as a beaver this morn, will call;)

Stinker said:
hang my head out the window:confused: just gotta make sure not to spill the coors:p

No worries mate, busy as a beaver this morn, will call;)
you betta call me--outback jack!:D
seriously though, congrats on driving a TT with a 6 speed that good, on top of the fact its a heavy truck and a slippery track. the 6 speed is really the kicker. anyone who has drove one of these trucks with over 700hp will know what we mean.
i guess thats why i am building a Turbo400 for mine now...yes i know i am sissy.:p

Stinker said:

No one knows the conditions we were dealing with except the ones there, so better numbers are in the future:rock:

I built the truck to enjoy, to have fun with, but it has tons of potential for a "street" driven truck like Nowwhats, and thats where the fun lays, drivin to the store on a beer run , then blastin down the quarter mile at 130mph:D the very next day.

It can be done guys, jus ttakes time, never give up on your dreams, they can become a reality:rock:

Saturday the Brutal 10 left being a dyno queen 14 second truck and set into history as a kick ass fast six speed mulch hauler:D

Agree, I was spinning all evening with slicks as well. Thats a mid 10 sec truck with the right track conditions and perhaps some suspension tweaks. Stinker did a great job getting that beast down the track as each shift was a violent eruption that threw the truck left and right.

Most folks would have slammed it into the wall or at least needed a new pair of underwear if they were at the wheel this past Sat ;)

I bet joanne is still washing the skidmarks out today...lol

mmmmtorque said:
Agree, I was spinning all evening with slicks as well. Thats a mid 10 sec truck with the right track conditions and perhaps some suspension tweaks. Stinker did a great job getting that beast down the track as each shift was a violent eruption that threw the truck left and right.

Most folks would have slammed it into the wall or at least needed a new pair of underwear if they were at the wheel this past Sat ;)

LOLOLOL heading to the docs now to get the seat removed:D

Stinker said:

true dat....

your 11's could have easily been mid 10's different track different air....kinda like with dynos...different day different machine = different #'s...

I think heads up your rig is the one to beat.....it is just kinda ugly...:D

I could be wrong, but I think Stinker now holds the record for the fastest 1/4 mile speed in a 2 door.:dontknow:

mmmmtorque said:
Thanks for the vids!!! :rock:

BTW, the one labeled "Stinkers 1st Run" is actually me on my first run ;)

i got one of yours too, but since I got this new puter , I cant get my deal to mate with each other:D still working on it:p

Stinker said:
i got one of yours too, but since I got this new puter , I cant get my deal to mate with each other:D still working on it:p

Buy it a couple of drinks first :D

We'll be patiently waiting ;)

Stink...that looked like a helluva ride on video....that beast was bucking....:rock: ....do you have the QA1's.....?????

Nowwhat said:
Stink...that looked like a helluva ride on video....that beast was bucking....:rock: ....do you have the QA1's.....?????

LOLOL nope! stock everything, jsut unhooked the sway bar, and gots caltracs:D

I jsut am havin tons of difficulty fellas:dontknow: download this , download that, I cant download much more:confused:
I think its because its on tape and not on a memory stick:confused: but it says I still should be able to do it, and run into the most stupid thing I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A DISC TO MAKE A DAMN CABLE WORK???????WTF:mad: :D

Stinker said:
LOLOL nope! stock everything, jsut unhooked the sway bar, and gots caltracs:D

I jsut am havin tons of difficulty fellas:dontknow: download this , download that, I cant download much more:confused:
I think its because its on tape and not on a memory stick:confused: but it says I still should be able to do it, and run into the most stupid thing I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A DISC TO MAKE A DAMN CABLE WORK???????WTF:mad: :D

I just went through that....there is a chip in the cable....crazy times,....

10boom said:
Sorry about that man.....my bad

Your second vid is of me and Poppopmadman (Bill). My first time ever down a track. Bill beat me by a second but he was spraying. I'm bone stock performance wise. That was cool to see. Thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back