Stinkers Thunder!

awesome stank!!!..you know...for a black one..:rock:

wheres the video? did i miss it? lol
GOOD RUN DUDE! what the hell man.. I need to get myself some goodies

Stinker said:
LOLOL stepped back in for a sec, gettina shower and goin to QUINCY'S to get some grub:D

Apparently your not going to Rockingham for dinner. :D Can't wait for the next GTG. Well I guess that's going to be The Nats in Ohio in a few weeks. We'll have to see what the Mator can do there. Dave

Nowwhat said:
man,...now that you don't run 14's....I need to find something else to tease you about.....hmmm...will come up with something....:D

That is just sooooooooooooooooo easy to do.

Just look at what your working with..................:D

Tony,

That is so great.

I am just thrilled that you are in the low 11's the first real time out, with the combination.

You will be in the 10's very soon.

FSTJACK said:
Tony,

That is so great.

I am just thrilled that you are in the low 11's the first real time out, with the combination.

You will be in the 10's very soon.

Jack, I think he has everything he needs. He simply needs a track with some traction. That was the worst I have ever seen at the Rock.

TONY....don't eat a bucket of chicken in the pits, wiping your hands off on the slicks next time. ...... just a tip from your uncle tom

I could be wrong.....wouldn't be the first time...:D

but...

I think with this new 33" tall tire that Stink and a few of us are running...requires some changes....the tall tire is causing the truck to rake slightly forward...at high RPMs....the tire grows even taller adding to the problem....for a good 60' we are going to need to raise the front end up....

Nowwhat said:
I could be wrong.....wouldn't be the first time...:D

but...

I think with this new 33" tall tire that Stink and a few of us are running...requires some changes....the tall tire is causing the truck to rake slightly forward...at high RPMs....the tire grows even taller adding to the problem....for a good 60' we are going to need to raise the front end up....

Nail on the head bro, noticed my truck didnt squat at all, even with the sway bar unhooked,

Working on the vids fellas, hopefully have em up morrow, I really suck at this

oh and by the way Nowwhat the first run was a 13.89:D

and thanks for the check on call, my cell batt died last night after trying Jack and when I got home and put on charger forgot to turn it back on:D

actually well something else was turning me on:p :p :p :rock:

Nowwhat said:
I can lower my truck 1" in the back via a shackle adjustment....will try....:dontknow:

Like to know how you make out with that ..... Definately interested in that little tid bit ....

Jim

Rice Eater said:
Hells Yeah Tony! Glad you got to run! That is a killer MPH dude! We ended up getting rained out. F'in nice job dude!

Thanks , jsut now check out everyones messages:D sorry guys, the battery went dead last night and when I got home i jsut plugged it in :p never did turn it back on my bad fellas:D

dude loosing traction in third with big ass hoosiers if freakin insane feeling:rock:

Great run Stinker. With a 60' time of 1.6, I would have thought traction was good. Was it that bad further down?

Stinker, NowWhat, what are you guys going to do about the cage.

My local track will ban my butt (until I comply) the first time I pop the time barrier. Mind you, I am no danger of that feat this year, and it is probably just a fantasy for next year. But.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back