Stolen ATV

initforthelulz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just trying to spread the word on my ATV that was stolen.

Last known location: Fort Dix RV Storage lot (Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, Central NJ)

Description: (See pics) 2004 Red Kawasaki Prairie 700. imgur: the simple image sharer

Time: Last time I saw it was in April, I found out it was missing 7 July.

If anyone hears or sees anything I'd appreciate any info that brings it home.

Hey guys,
Just trying to spread the word on my ATV that was stolen.

Last known location: Fort Dix RV Storage lot (Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, Central NJ)

Description: (See pics) 2004 Red Kawasaki Prairie 700. imgur: the simple image sharer

Time: Last time I saw it was in April, I found out it was missing 7 July.

If anyone hears or sees anything I'd appreciate any info that brings it home.

That sucks! GOOD LUCK

That's messed up, how'd it get stolen?

The lot isn't monitored and for awhile their front gate was just secured with a chain and combination lock. It is now secured with a pin pad, but really anyone has access. The people working the front desk don't always verify who you are when you ask for the updated combo.

You know they moved alot of shit around when they repaved the lot.

My ATV wasn't parked anywhere near where the work was done and I also had them verify if it was moved or not. We all also walked the lot together searching in case it was moved within the lot.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case and it's gone.

I'll have to review my rental agreement but if I remember correctly they have a no liability clause in there.

I always love that! Then what the hell were you paying him for? If you can prove the storage place had lax or no security you migit have a leg to stand on. Then you can always bust his knee cap so he has one less leg to stand on. That always changes a persons out look. Hate to say this but is it possibly an inside job?

I always love that! Then what the hell were you paying him for? If you can prove the storage place had lax or no security you migit have a leg to stand on. Then you can always bust his knee cap so he has one less leg to stand on. That always changes a persons out look. Hate to say this but is it possibly an inside job?

I'll look into it and see.

It very could be. But just as likely as someone that realized it has been parked there awhile and got a hold of his buddies and made a move. Nobody would have any idea...

That sucks man. There are a lot of scum bags in this world. Good luck finding your quad.

I don't understand...
You're paying to store your vehicle or whatever on their lot. That's their business. You pay for insurance in case something you own is stolen or has a loss. That's the insurance company's business. That's why when you get insurance they ask where you keep the vehicle.
Please help me understand why you think they're responsible.

Sorry for the loss. Hope you find it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back