Stolen Rims/Tires

earl lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add me to the list of victims. Got ready to go to work this morning and saw my truck sitting on blocks.

Some douchebag stole my tires. Ive filed a police report, and contacted my insurance.

What are my options for replacements? I dont even think they make these rims anymore right?

Also, if you see some ram srt-10 rims for sale on craigslist or ebay and the person lives in GA and they have toyo proxies as the tires. They are likely mine and those are stolen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jfhrd0uthr5vrhc/IMAG0069.jpg?dl=0

Last edited:
That is terrible news, very sorry to hear about this.

what kind of finish on the rims? I am sorry to hear that. I get paranoid when I have to leave mine outside any length of time.

what kind of finish on the rims? I am sorry to hear that. I get paranoid when I have to leave mine outside any length of time.

They were not Chrome, so im going to say the regular aluminum finish. They werent powerder coated or anything.

Wheel locks will be on the next set and it will be in the garage going forward.

I hate that for ya man :(

However, can't say it surprises in Stone Mountain. We worked in the area a few times and caught some idiots trying to steal tools out of our cargo trailor... Best of luck in that whole process

Your right, but they didnt use an impact wrench, just a typical lug wrench that they left in the driveway. Locking nuts would have made them walk away at the very least im certain.

My sister saw the lug wrench they left when she got there at 5am, hell she was the first to see my truck on rocks, but didnt wake me.

She said she thought I put it on rocks and left my lug nuts all over the driveway. Since im always working on it. :rolleyes:

To make matters worse, they came back and got there lug wrench since they realize later they left it. Of course I never saw the wrench I dont have to be at work till 10am. I only saw my truck sitting on rocks.

Charlie ill give you a ring tomorrow. Im mentally tired from this ordeal.

The person in the ad looks like they live in Columbus, GA which is about 2.5 hours away from where I live. There is no way to contact that person anyway, im just basing this on the map location thing.

I really dont think somebody drove 3 hours to stone mtn and wandered in my neighborhood and thought about stealing my wheels.

Whoever stole them will meet their demise eventuall, karma is a bitch.

The person in the ad looks like they live in Columbus, GA which is about 2.5 hours away from where I live. There is no way to contact that person anyway, im just basing this on the map location thing.

I really dont think somebody drove 3 hours to stone mtn and wandered in my neighborhood and thought about stealing my wheels.

Whoever stole them will meet their demise eventuall, karma is a bitch.

I would follow up on that asap! Bro, not to sound like a jerk but if you think the guy that stole your rims is going to list them for sale in your local area... you need to re-think that! Somebody from your area has probably been scoping your wheels for a while and already had it planned out with a buddy to get them out of your area asap and sell them as quick as they could before you started digging. If you want your wheels back you better be proactive!!!!!

You better follow up, that has to be them. Entire truck is pieced together! Mineral grey wasn't available in that year. Not an SRT bed cover, or seats or chopper bed, or special ordered with SRT equipment period! Whole thing points guilt his way bud!

Back