Straight pipes

06mineralvenom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys had this idea in my head and wanted to get some input...
I've been thinking of straight piping my 10, no muffler no resonator, straight through, maybe an x or H pipe where the muffler was at...any thoughts???

Hey guys had this idea in my head and wanted to get some input...
I've been thinking of straight piping my 10, no muffler no resonator, straight through, maybe an x or H pipe where the muffler was at...any thoughts???

It's going to be loud .;):D

yeah i dont know if loud quite covers that lol

will it really be that loud? Im planning on just leaving the cats in place for now, and just want to get rid of the muffler and that second muffler "resonator"(if thats what its called) after the axle...
Just want to get some sound out of it...

I dont have a resonator, and I still have cats. My stock muffler has been changed to flowmasters....AND I SET OFF EVERY CAR ALARM I PASS!!!

Going to get a stock muffler and resonator put back on it. Im tired of EVERY cop in town following me!

what if i straight pipe just the muffler and leave the last little muffler(resonator) in place, will it still be as loud?

Loud, Gawd Damn!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLZ5gscvS8k&feature=related]Sick srt10 truck heads cam Nos - YouTube[/ame]

i took off the resonator and love how it sounds without just the resonator but i couldn't do it without any mufflers

I had my 8.0 straight piped for 15 minutes, loved it but couldn't hear myself think on the drive to orieleys to pck up the new glasspacks :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back