STREET WARS- SPEEDWORLD AZ 8-13-11

phxpoolguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No rules drag racing in Phoenix AZ at Speedworld. I know nobody else here local other than JAYSSRT and FALCON, like to race, but its worth a shot. Anything goes, car lengths, no tree, flag drop, pretty much any kind of grudge match racing. Should be fun, taking the truck and Charger.

Com on' now! You know I enjoy racing! I met you in person at Fireturd.:D

The deal is....... Why on God's green earth would you drag race in 100+ temps?? Just not for me. It just may work better for you since you "cool your own intake charge";)

Second; Speedworld is minimum 1.5-2 hour drive ONE way for me. Plus the fact that place will slop up the ride something terrible. Barely any clean asphalt and the rest is dirt and gravel. It's just not in the cards. Even though Fireturd can be a PITA, it's clean and reasonably close (within an hour).

Lastly; I would rather drive the truck hard on an open, curvy road. :rock:

that sounds cool. just some good old fashion racin:rock::congrats::burnout::rock::congrats::burnout:

Com on' now! You know I enjoy racing! I met you in person at Fireturd.:D

The deal is....... Why on God's green earth would you drag race in 100+ temps?? Just not for me. It just may work better for you since you "cool your own intake charge";)

Second; Speedworld is minimum 1.5-2 hour drive ONE way for me. Plus the fact that place will slop up the ride something terrible. Barely any clean asphalt and the rest is dirt and gravel. It's just not in the cards. Even though Fireturd can be a PITA, it's clean and reasonably close (within an hour).

Lastly; I would rather drive the truck hard on an open, curvy road. :rock:

I'm an old school racer, my motto us "anytime, anywhere". I knew you wouldnt drive your truck out to Speedworld, thats why I didn't mention you. Firebird has too many rules, this is old school, backyard shit. Its not for everybody, I guess.

Last edited:
I'm sure you will have a good time Rick! :D

Your right, the recipe is just not in my cards. Hopefully, once the heat breaks, we can have a meet up at Fireturd again.

Now go shock em'!!:rock:

Only if I'm desperate for a race fix, that old starter dude pisses me off still.lol

Waiting to see if Im gonna be in town that day. If I am then Hell yeah I will be there.

Times are tough so cover my expenses and I'll video for you guys.

I would like to drive out to Famoso when I get the new tranny installed. Videos would be nice there, I'll be the only Viper truck at the track this weekend at Speedworld.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back