striker group buy

not a hemi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok is time again , i am going to be doing another group buy on the striker heads and jessel rockers. i also opened this deal up to the viper guys.
We need to sell at least 5 sets and the price will be 6300.00 plus shipping.
one of the guys from the last deal that has a gen 2 with a roe made 110 more hp and 200 ft lb. when he added the strikers and jessels, these numbers were from aarrow racing. the heads should be ready to ship mid Feb.
all those interested please call me (nathan ) or email me at
[email protected]

thanks alot :rock:
nathan

man i wish i had the cash to jump on this, but the car is eating up every extra bit i got tight now.

Man good luck on getting the group buy going on this. Alot of us around here are pretty hard up for $$$ right now, and some are thinking about selling, selling, or have sold their SRT's in the last couple of months. :(

the last group buy went well and the only reason im am doing another one is that i have have several calls from people that want them, plus the guys from the viper club want in to . :rock:
thanks nathan

im thinking end of feb.
this will be the last group buy that jeff is going to do on the striker heads so last chance to get a real good deal :rock:

thanks nathan

how involved is it to put on a set of these on a 10 , do you have to pull the engine ?? i am interested in a set , what about tunning , will it work with a DC stage 2 ?

not a hemi said:
ok is time again , i am going to be doing another group buy on the striker heads and jessel rockers. i also opened this deal up to the viper guys.
We need to sell at least 5 sets and the price will be 6300.00 plus shipping.
one of the guys from the last deal that has a gen 2 with a roe made 110 more hp and 200 ft lb. when he added the strikers and jessels, these numbers were from aarrow racing. the heads should be ready to ship mid Feb.
all those interested please call me (nathan ) or email me at
[email protected]

thanks alot :rock:
nathan
Is that a total price on the heads and the Jesel Rockers, if so that is a hell of a deal.

yes that is the price for the heads , jessel rockers and new push rods

you do not need to pull engine for install.

this will be the last group buy on striker heads that jeff will ever do so now is the time :D

thanks
Nathan

Man I wish I could get a set but I have spent almost 20K on the truck since I bought her in oct. 06 and the wife is starting to get pissed.:D :D :D

no core or exchange, these heads are a total diffrent design from the O.E ones , price is 6300.00 plus shipping, ready to bolt on , deal will end feb.15:rock:

thanks nathan

hashash said:
how involved is it to put on a set of these on a 10 , do you have to pull the engine ?? i am interested in a set , what about tunning , will it work with a DC stage 2 ?

Quite straight forward if you are doing just the heads, with rockers and pushrods.
If you are doing a cam swap as well (which you should to take advantage of the Striker's flow) the work increases substantially.
No, you don't have to pull the engine. Almost, but not quite.
The Stage 2 tune is a baseline tune and should be close. If you cut the Striker's to boost compression, you may have to pull some timing out; depending on your altitude, octane available, etc. There are a few variables here...
If you do it, do some dyno pulls, pay attention to if and where the engine pings and your A/F ratio, and your tuner can tweak accordingly. The tune is affected by more aggressive cams with high(er) overlap and/or if you change the o.e.m. lifters to a more conventional design.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back