STS turbo

Every STS that has surfaced on this forum over the years has blow up. STS has some great products, but they kill SRT 10's in short order.

Buyer beware.

In a long discussion with Sean Roe, (he was asked by STS to work on the development of the package for the SRT 10) he made some design recommendations that STS refused to make. He then exited the project...

The STS will blow a Viper engine sooner or later period.

so since 2004 that's 7 years...

you don't don't think that 7 years and EVERY SINGLE TRUCK THAT EVER HAD ONE BLEW up is worth "making it work"???

even i wouldn't do that...

Squires is just down the road from me. They have a tremendous track record with all kinds of applications. The V-10 on the other hand, just left them scratching there heads. It was late 2006 I heard one of there techs say that the 10 was impossible, and that all future support for V-10 applications was on its way out. They would provide and sale equipment with the understanding that the tuning was the responsibility of the buyer. There was discussion on fuel delivery, firing order and oiling (based on engine destruction up to that point), the head scratching continued....

There is a guy in our local Mopar club sporting a twin STS on his Challenger, that thing screams!!!!! and while talking to him, he would never put one on a V-10, risk is not worth it

Vj

This STS Turbo truck was tuned by KRC-Marty himself , I talked to the guy and he said it lost oil pressure and has a really bad knock to it now and the bottom end was supposedly "built" , he doesn't know what's wrong with it and claiming he has no time to fix it and out of cash! He wants..........( everyone sitting down???). $25K!!! As it sits!!

This STS Turbo truck was tuned by KRC-Marty himself , I talked to the guy and he said it lost oil pressure and has a really bad knock to it now and the bottom end was supposedly "built" , he doesn't know what's wrong with it and claiming he has no time to fix it and out of cash! He wants..........( everyone sitting down???). $25K!!! As it sits!!
HAHAHAHAAHAH Now that's funny did you tell him GLWS Joe?:dontknow:

I'd give him 12K as it sits...if he would deliver it to me...great source of parts...could rebuild the engine to stock if it does not have "windows" for 5 to 8k...

Will he take 12 and deliver to N. Illinois? That would be a great winter project!

I know Marty.....he's messed up quiet a few things..... I don;t even want to go into discussion about the shity (to say the least) twin turbo build he did on a friend of mines RC SRT-10. Went through 4 turbos and a load of other crap in a couple months if memory serves me correct

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back