super charger or turbo?

so bout 7 G's just to build up the engine to go over 750 horse. after that a turbo system or either SC+NOS combinaition will get you 1000+ to the wheels! I think you can score the ROE kit for 5 or 6 g's if you already have the VEC.......looks like I'm only about 13 G's away........someday:bebored:

SilvrSRT10 said:
mmmmtorque is doing that NA. Cam, heads and exhaust and throw in a VEC 3 to tune it all.

that might be a good way to go too!!:rock: :burnout:

wont grow old said:
that might be a good way to go too!!:rock: :burnout:
I think he's planning on installing his nitrous kit one of these days to increase the smile-o-meter.:D

:D :D
SilvrSRT10 said:
I think he's planning on installing his nitrous kit one of these days to increase the smile-o-meter.:D

we all need something to root for.I think this would be my dream!!:D

Stinker said:
I have asked over and over and over, and nobody seems to want to devulge how much a paxton install cost for 700hp:dontknow:
But with the Roe, many have told me having someone install it and the cost of the Roe is around $9-10,000
Paxton installed and tuned will cost about 10-11k depending on who does the work

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Paxton installed and tuned will cost about 10-11k depending on who does the work

-Red

thats what I kinda figured, but from what I heard its been running around $15,000 and cant figure out why:dontknow:

Rice Eater said:
so bout 7 G's just to build up the engine to go over 750 horse. after that a turbo system or either SC+NOS combinaition will get you 1000+ to the wheels! I think you can score the ROE kit for 5 or 6 g's if you already have the VEC.......looks like I'm only about 13 G's away........someday:bebored:

problem is rice that will about max ya out without spending a ton more money:D

with a turbo all ya got to do is up the boost:rock: :p

Stinker said:
thats what I kinda figured, but from what I heard its been running around $15,000 and cant figure out why:dontknow:
Because it says VIPER on it.:D

Stinker said:
Just for info

Pistons $1800
rods $1800
billet mains $700
machine work $1000

stock heads

turbo system $12,000
injectors $700

fuel rails $500

fuel pump $600

lines and fittings $500

boost controler $300

fuel managment vec III $1200

clutch $2000

engine assembly $1000

cam $400

push rods $200

end result $24,700

thats is also doing most of the work yourself which can be done, r and r the engine, clutch, fuel pump, lines, controller, injectors.
the engine machine work is extra you cant controll.

this is basically all I have withthe exception of the x-metal tb.

end result 750rwhp on pump, 1000rwhp on 116 octane.
but the power is also unlimited, with the Aem and heads, probably 1000rwhp on pump and 1300rwhp on 116.

things can be better, Aem instead of Vec, ported heads or strykers, and so on.
but this is the basics.

So low ball with you turning wrenches $25,000, with havin someone install $30,000
or you can opt for a single turbo kit and save$5000 but you would need to go with a larger turbo for similar results such as a 76mm.

Now those that have had a Roe installed end result? $10,000 for 620hp

those with a paxton? from what I have heard low ball $15,000 for 650+hp
nitrous headers and so on extra?

I have asked over and over and over, and nobody seems to want to devulge how much a paxton install cost for 700hp:dontknow:
But with the Roe, many have told me having someone install it and the cost of the Roe is around $9-10,000

Great post Stinker.............thats really good info.:)

patrick

even with the deal i got on mine i still got almost 8k in mine, not including the throttle body and valve covers.

GREAT POST STINKER- it sure shread the real deal on the either of the mods- and looks like iam further awat from that then i was thinking- thanks for the wake up call. :)

ViperTruck2933 said:
He ain't the only one. I'm putting down 535/566 (corrected) and it's awesome. :rock:

Yeap! Yours and mmmmtorque sound alike. Nice lope due to the cam. Very unique.:rock:

Stinker said:
problem is rice that will about max ya out without spending a ton more money:D

with a turbo all ya got to do is up the boost:rock: :p

max out what the blower? hey i figure 750 HP to the wheels everyday w/ just the built motor, blower and smaller pulley will be good then at the track give it a little squirt squirt up to 250 shot.....plenty of power for Riceman!:elefant:

Rice Eater said:
max out what the blower? hey i figure 750 HP to the wheels everyday w/ just the built motor, blower and smaller pulley will be good then at the track give it a little squirt squirt up to 250 shot.....plenty of power for Riceman!:elefant:

guy in texas has built bottom end, rods, pistons , billet mains, super high dollar ported heads, smaller pulleys , throttle body, intake, exhaust, and maxed out only made 696rwhp

besides, fords run the screw:p

Stinker said:
guy in texas has built bottom end, rods, pistons , billet mains, super high dollar ported heads, smaller pulleys , throttle body, intake, exhaust, and maxed out only made 696rwhp

besides, fords run the screw:p

696 w/ built motor and blower??:dontknow:

stinker i think you and i are the only ones that really like idea of twin turbos lol but i know i am a little on nuts side lol.. and i have talked to you so well what else is there to say lol

redice2 said:
stinker i think you and i are the only ones that really like idea of twin turbos lol but i know i am a little on nuts side lol.. and i have talked to you so well what else is there to say lol

I've always wanted to put Turbo's on my truck but it just never worked out to be practical. There isn't a track close enough and with only being able to drive it 6-7 months out of the year it didn't make sense ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back