Super Tank $39,999.99

I thought for sure I would get home from work and someone would have purchased this truck!!!! Man I would love this truck..............cept I'll be honest I would be scared to run it that fast.........................I could learn though!! LOL

Did you ever put in the roll cage?

patrick

Its tempting, luckily or unluckily for me its too long for my trailer to bring home :)

Then, I'd have to have DC Performance come out and retune it for the higher altitudes where I live :burnout:

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Its tempting, luckily or unluckily for me its too long for my trailer to bring home :)

Then, I'd have to have DC Performance come out and retune it for the higher altitudes where I live :burnout:

Yes...same problem here...now I have a good reason to not buy this...thanks....I think..:confused: ;)

Maybe I should buy it...I would keep it in the 14's and have no need for a cage!

Good decision...........considering most of the driving is done on streets and not at the track. Mike do you know what if any kind of special matienence needs to be done with your engine etc..? Tuning etc...I dont have DC Perf at my disposal as you do. I am trying to consider if its practical as my daily driver here on Maui................course that equates to about 3k miles a year. thanks

patrick

Patrick..
Go for it dude..you wont be sorry, you only live once...this is a steal..I will even take care of your RC, since you obviously wont have space for 2 trucks...just ship it to me..hehe..

maintenance smaintenance..lol

mauiSRT/10 said:
Good decision...........considering most of the driving is done on streets and not at the track. Mike do you know what if any kind of special matienence needs to be done with your engine etc..? Tuning etc...I dont have DC Perf at my disposal as you do. I am trying to consider if its practical as my daily driver here on Maui................course that equates to about 3k miles a year. thanks

patrick

hmmm...no more than any other FI truck....I would back the nos down...maybe a 150 shot...you can back it down via software....no need to mess with the jets...my last visits to DC were:

1) SS brake line install....so that doesn't count
2) Oil change....ditto doesn't count...
3) threw a code for the evap sensor (smog equip)...new sensor = a 4 minute install
4) Had them do a bumper to bumper safety check before the last track day...all good....

Any potential problems are not of the "tuner" variety but more of the "dude it is a 1000rwhp" variety...back off the nos and I would expect her to be a robust well built bullet....

Thanks for all the PM's guys....

gonna stop for 24 hours as I have someone tomorrow looking at noon and then a back up...

don't want to get too many people lined up at once...will give these guys a chance and we will see...and as much as I love up-bidding...not this time...first 39,999.99 takes her....man watching those vids of Brad's is making me sad...:(

Back