Super Tank $39,999.99

TheMoparConnection said:
Doesnt sound like it if there's a pulley for it.
I guessing a foreign supercharged SUV ????:D
Hey Robert ,
Whats up bud ? I guess your right .... maybe G55:dontknow:. 469 HP ..... 0 to 60 4.7 ...... 1/4 Mile 13.2 @ 103 MPH .... faster then my G500

give me a call some time:D

Last edited:
VNM PWRD said:
Hey Robert ,
Whats up bud ? I guess your right .... maybe G55:dontknow:. 469 HP ..... 0 to 60 4.7 ...... 1/4 Mile 13.2 @ 103 MPH .... faster then my G500

give me a call some time:D
just a wild guess... I will... are your numbers any different.. pm me your #

2005.mercedesbenz.g55amg.33065-396x249.jpg

that is the ugliest thing i've ever seen. Say it ain't that! A GCSRT-8 with a blower would be nice..............

bigike said:
2005.mercedesbenz.g55amg.33065-396x249.jpg

that is the ugliest thing i've ever seen. Say it ain't that! A GCSRT-8 with a blower would be nice..............

I know I've driven the G500's and wasn't a big fan... Hopefully he goes american and builds a trophy truck suv..I tried to talk him into buying an H1 too.... Even a full Ironman Full size Tundra trophy truck would be fun.... yeah yeah you can poo poo them all you want... trophy trucks are awesome!!!

... p.s. The truck sold... some n00b bought it http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18827

:p

c'mon mike,,,,,,tell them,,,,tell them,,,tell them!

a hint might be in my screename:ridinghorse:

SrtBrad said:
Are the Ligning guys going thru a rash of people selling off their trucks?

a couple years ago we did,,,,,,but most of the sellers have since then bought another lightning and started over.

when modifing a vehicle,,,,the journey is always more enjoyable then the destination.

at some point we need to either quit modifing or go to the next level,,,,i beleive if nowhat wanted to go faster he needed to strip weight out,,,,i dont think he wanted to do that. either way im proud to have known Nowhat and impressed with what he has done to his truck.

im gona look threw other forums for his new screename,,,,,Constantchange:dontknow:

Imagine opening an old barn door and seeing a tarp covering a truck covered with dust....looking in the glove box and finding that build sheet...

My Gawd.....it might stop someone's heart.

Someone buy this thing and get it back on the track!

Prof that is happening starting today!!

Hey Brad ,, your still around I see ... still doing productions and own your truck .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back