Super Tank for sale...

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well gents it is that time....

Want to start something new sooooo....the Tank is for sale....no idea what it is worth but if you are serious PM me and we can talk....

If it isn't really worth much I am going to pull the motor and put it into something else....at which time I will have a $10,000 nitrous system for sale...:D

24,000 miles on the truck....9,000 on the motor since the build up....

the truck has north of .....gulp.....$120,000.00 in it....

Here is your chance for a published, turn key truck that is one of the fastest around...

Thanx

What??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Excited about the next project Mike...any ideas at this point?

Wise men move when the time is perfect...you are on top, have been for quite a while...you will always be the "first fastest"...

Thanks for the exciting ride!

Roy

Also, not only is Mike's truck the fastest around, it's meticulously maintained and would win 1st place at any car show. It has custom suede all over the interior, perfectly clean (you can eat off of it) engine, not a scratch on the paint, wheels and tires look perfect, etc.

Good luck on the new venture Mike

Jeff

Good luck with the sale Mike. :)
I know how it feels to want to move on. Been there and done that. :elefant:

Keep us up to date with your next project. ;)

Nowwhat said:
Well gents it is that time....

Want to start something new sooooo....the Tank is for sale....no idea what it is worth but if you are serious PM me and we can talk....

If it isn't really worth much I am going to pull the motor and put it into something else....at which time I will have a $10,000 nitrous system for sale...:D

24,000 miles on the truck....9,000 on the motor since the build up....

the truck has north of .....gulp.....$120,000.00 in it....

Here is your chance for a published, turn key truck that is one of the fastest around...

Thanx
.............. Dan's going to miss you :bebored:

Quick

Building them is the fun part. :) ....... Best of luck in the sale. I hope you can get top dollar! :rock:

You're always going to be family here, Bud. I hope you stick around! .... Besides, it's so much FUN watching you spend money. :eek: :D :burnout:

Hey Mike, how about this idea? We go down to home depot and get a for sale sign for it, and I'll drive it all around so plenty of people see it! hehehe

What is this world coming to,soon there wont be anybody here with a truck.All of that aside good luck with the sale Mike,hope it sells quick and you get what you want for it.

I just woke up to see this... had to post up.....

Those of you who've been around since the NFFF know that Mike and I have a rich history...... It would be a shame to (have to) say goodbye....... I hope that you'll at least stay around for those of us who love you...... At least for awhile......

Tim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back