Super Tank for sale...

Django said:
I just woke up to see this... had to post up.....

Those of you who've been around since the NFFF know that Mike and I have a rich history...... It would be a shame to (have to) say goodbye....... I hope that you'll at least stay around for those of us who love you...... At least for awhile......

Tim
As always well put Tim,it would be a shame not to have Mike here.:rock: :rock:

Something New???? A family:dontknow: Don't tel lme you are ready for the Brady Bunch wood sided station wagon :eek:;) ;) :D

What is the new project going to be------maybe put the engine in a dodge Neon along with the wing ----it will fly then----hope you get what your asking for ---by the way how much are you asking?---Are you really going to sell?

Obviously you put your heart and soul into the truck and lots of $---Think about it and keep it.....still waiting for you to get into the 9's ----come on guy you can do it :)

WTF Mike. Say it ain't so. I'll ask 505 not to win if you keep the truck. Seriously you should really reconsider. Call me if I can beat some sense into you (I'll hire Lbstone to do that part).

Nowwhat said:
Well gents it is that time....

Want to start something new sooooo....the Tank is for sale....no idea what it is worth but if you are serious PM me and we can talk....

If it isn't really worth much I am going to pull the motor and put it into something else....at which time I will have a $10,000 nitrous system for sale...:D

24,000 miles on the truck....9,000 on the motor since the build up....

the truck has north of .....gulp.....$120,000.00 in it....

Here is your chance for a published, turn key truck that is one of the fastest around...

Thanx

only thing that i can see that lowers the price is that u owned it :D :D :D :D

just wish u could make the gathering in Az with it this year before u puss out !!!!

need to head down to SD one last time before i bitch, piss, moan or groan at at you before u let her go :( :( :( :(

he may be ready to let it go, But I Wanna see when someone is gonna pick it up. :D :D :D

Hey mike can I have your slicks??:p By the way, are still interested in dropping that motor into a challenger??? can you say, 9 sec street legal daily driver door slammer:D

Django said:
I just woke up to see this... had to post up.....

Those of you who've been around since the NFFF know that Mike and I have a rich history...... It would be a shame to (have to) say goodbye....... I hope that you'll at least stay around for those of us who love you...... At least for awhile......

Tim

Like so many times before Tim said what i fell.....Anyway good luck on the sale....And i am hopping that you will sick around here Mike....

Stefan...:coffee:

Can you take a check....................:D :D :D :D I got that and a Coupon for a free Circle K 44oz. beverage of your choice I will throw in just cause I'm a giver :D :p

Maybe with the sale you can get a motorcycle w/o training wheels :dontknow: :D

Damnit man, your thread got f*cked in the A!

Sorry to see you're gonna let her go man, but I hope you stick around. I always liked your truck - eventhough it was SILVER! :p I too, look forward to seeing what's next! :rock:

BTW, how's the LS1-GS? :dontknow:

Well mr. nowwhat seems your quitin the game before the bell rings:D

But hey bo, I understand, You've set the bar extremly high for most of us:rock:

I hope ya get a killer offer, or at least someone willing to trade ya:rock:

Hey mikey step it up and do a new lambo :) like the one annu posted in that video.. put a twin turbo or paxtion and 500 shot on that bad boy.. and see if you can hit 300mph :) lol...

Hate to see the "Tank" go... but as long as you make it here on the forum... :rock: ...it's all good;) :D
The "Dirty Dozen" needs to stick around:rock:

All the best with the sale Mike...and can't wait to see what's next.

NBT said:
Hate to see the "Tank" go... but as long as you make it here on the forum... :rock: ...it's all good;) :D
The "Dirty Dozen" needs to stick around:rock:

All the best with the sale Mike...and can't wait to see what's next.
I am member # 12 you know :D :rock: :rock: Hehehe Hey I hope Mike sells his truck as well if that is what he wants... I just don't think he is really serious about it though, How could he want to sell something with that much blood, sweat and tears in to it.....It's not like he needs the money for God's sake...If he will accept pmts for the rest of my natural life LOLOLOL I would drive out today and pick her up, even though it's silver and a quad cab....It's a fast one :rock: Indeed the dirty dozen Kenny....I loved that :elefant:

Mike, why don't you keep it. I would assume you could afford to keep it and start a new project. All that hard work and effort into the tank:(

If not i'll offer $35K for it:D

Back