Super Tank for sale...

If anyone is considering this and looking at some of our posts...don't get the wrong idea...Mike's truck is as good as it gets. If you have been considering building a street legal, but incredibly quick truck there is no better machine available.

On the other hand...if you are about to jump into the full race arena...this would be 75% of everything you need. Everything is first class in this truck.

While Mike and I have disagreements about some things...and some of us like to joke with him...do not pass on this opportunity...Mike used only the best people and equipment to build this truck.

I saw the truck in person at the track and can vouch for the fact that it looks awesome and it makes the 10's look easy since it is not all gutted up.

All this truck needs to get into the 9's is a good driver, lol. J/K Mike

I all honesty with the correct suspension under Nowwhats truck....high Nines are very possible

The truck is extremely well put together, and has no issues, he drives it daily:rock: DC did an awesome job on it:rock:

I jsut hope he gets a decent $ for it, he did a helluva job on it:D

still having a difficult time getting my head around this deal..cant see anybody else piloting this animal, don't think I want to either.:( I thought I had trouble with Silverback selling his....sorry..just speaking out loud.:eek:

ILtemprd said:
still having a difficult time getting my head around this deal..cant see anybody else piloting this animal, don't think I want to either.:( I thought I had trouble with Silverback selling his....sorry..just speaking out loud.:eek:
:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back