Superbowl Predictions

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
OK, let's hear them. Do the Pats stay undefeated? Can they cover the 12 point spread? How about the 54 over/under?

I'll start. Pats 31 Giants 35

Yes, I'm thinking upset. Money line is +450, mighty tempting.

If the Giants don't win I think it will be a blowout, I think they win a close game.

OCBob said:
OK, let's hear them. Do the Pats stay undefeated? Can they cover the 12 point spread? How about the 54 over/under?

I'll start. Pats 31 Giants 35

Yes, I'm thinking upset. Money line is +450, mighty tempting.

If the Giants don't win I think it will be a blowout, I think they win a close game.

I'm hoping youre right...but I think the Pats might own the "Perfect Season" title this year.:(

4028c-mudhole.jpg

Pats 37 Giants 10
............But hope the Giants make it interesting, at least long enough to watch the commercials.

I would like to see Eli win. It would be something for him to win a Superbowl title about 5 years faster than his big brother....;)

Used to hate Coughlin...but he has moderated his approach.

The Pats are really, really good...

I think the Pats are too good...but am just hoping for a great close game.

I am thinking giants 35 patsy's 17.Yeah brady you are only going to score 17!!

I am not saying anything because I don't want to ruin Pats' hope to win the perfect season. But, if Giants win then I am fine with it because sometime it is time for another team's turn to win the superbowl. Go pats!! :rock:

Obviously the Pats are going to crush the baby giants. I'll give it 48-10. And Wes Welker will take the MVP.

I predict by Halftime I'll be passed out!:D

Cooking Filet right now, and drinkin' Heiny's!:beer:

stop all predictions now...dont know the final score, but i do know history...my dad CAN NOT pick a superbowl winner to save his life....he is rooting for the pats, which means, the giants WILL win....all the safe money will be riding on the giants...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back