supercharged SRT Ram reg cab for sale

Dave T(BADVENM)

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck is for sale. All work was performed by Woodhouse Performance. Have all receipts for work done. A short video/audio sampler can be seen from the link at the bottom of my sig.

2004 flame red reg cab with approx 6600 miles (#1813 of 3057)

1) engine/tranny
- replaced with a 2003 SRT Viper motor (Kevin at UGR personel motor) that had approximately 1000 miles on it
- upgrades include custom build Diamond pistons through Arrow Racing, Paxton NOVI-2000 supercharger with 8psi of boost,
- Belanger long tube coated headers, custom 3 inch Corsa exhaust, 4 dynomax mufflers, cat-delete, Borla tips
- approximate hp/tq at the crank are 675/675, dyno sheets have been posted
- ATC clutch assembly and Fidanza flywheel with under 25 miles on them
- all fluids, brake pads, etc have been checked and/or changed over the past two months while the truck has been up at Woodhouse Performance

2) interior
- have had the stereo amplifiers replaced under warranty do to technical service bulletin
- had an Autometer 2 gauge A-pillar pod installed which includes the oil temperature and boost gauges
- AM/FM/CD/GPS navigation system

Asking price for VTCOA is $39,999...including the original damaged motor.

Attachments

• Resize of sc ram pics 061406 011.JPG
    Resize of sc ram pics 061406 011.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 813
  • Resize of sc ram pics 061406 015.JPG
    Resize of sc ram pics 061406 015.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 910
  • Resize of sc ram pics 061406 017.JPG
    Resize of sc ram pics 061406 017.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,426
  • Resize of sc ram pics 061406 003.JPG
    Resize of sc ram pics 061406 003.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,228
  • 2006-06-13 DYNO CHART 005.JPG
    2006-06-13 DYNO CHART 005.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,045
Last edited:
So sorry to hear you are selling it...:( What a ride though. Wish I could pony up and take her off your hands...

Stretch

My plan is to NOT BUY ANOTHER VEHICLE for a few years. Once my house is paid off (5 yrs or less) I will have freed up quite a bit of cash to pursue another SRT10 Ram or Viper, hopefully twin turbo and the works. I will be back, stronger, faster, etc. I havent seen the truck for so long I realize I dont need it. It was a luxury. I've been on a money spending thing for several years now and until the motor blew things were fine. Once that happened I figure it was a sign to stop and get the other things paid off first.

Its not going to kill me to keep the truck if it doesnt sell, just figured someone out there may want it more then I do. I havent seen any supercharged Rams on EBAY or anything so I have that going for me.

I hate to say it bro but I dont think anyone's gonna buy it until you get the dyno numbers right. Get it tuned and have a big ass 650+ dyno number on it......INSTASELL!

I think I need to run some 1/4 mile times to better prove its capability. As we all know dyno numbers are subjective and have wide variability. Putting up a posted time/speed is also subjective but should even things out a bit more given equal mods and drivers. I'll try and get some Bandimere times on a test n tune night hopefully shortly.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
I think I need to run some 1/4 mile times to better prove its capability. As we all know dyno numbers are subjective and have wide variability. Putting up a posted time/speed is also subjective but should even things out a bit more given equal mods and drivers. I'll try and get some Bandimere times on a test n tune night hopefully shortly.

Let me know when you are going to Bandimere. I will try to come out...show some support for a brutha!

Thanks Mack, I will. I agree with EBAY, havent seen any forced induction SRT Rams on there for at least a week or two. The truck is supposed to be at my house tuesday :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back