Supercharger

Midnight Runner

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wifey gave me the ok to get a supercharger. Just looking for some input from you guys on which one. The ROE or the Paxton.:dontknow:

The wifey gave me the ok to get a supercharger. Just looking for some input from you guys on which one. The ROE or the Paxton.:dontknow:
are you putting this on with the stock internals ,,and why do this when a squirt of giggle gas will do just the same amount of power without the massive cost:dontknow:

I will keep the nos also. But i will have to build the motor for that.

I will keep the nos also. But i will have to build the motor for that.

totally dont understand that ,,for the cost of running both ,you could build bottom end and run a 200 shot and get same results cheaper ,,just my opinion though

totally dont understand that ,,for the cost of running both ,you could build bottom end and run a 200 shot and get same results cheaper ,,just my opinion though

I didn't know that.:dontknow: Thats why i made this thread.:D

What did you do to get that kind approval? :p
Sounds like the competition between brothers is on. :D

would it cost the same to throw in pistons and rods with some ported heads and cam?????

Then your pulling the motor and shipping parts out for porting you can put a roe on in a day with out going into the motor:rock:

Ask youself where do you have your fun?
Track- NoS is the most cost effective...can run 150 wet with stock internals.
Everyday fun - S/C - Doesnt matter which one.

Heads, Cam - (off the shelf) going to spend similar cash but make a little less hp.

BTW, you need to budget a clutch, master/slave and forged rear internals.....

turbo/turbos an option????

Rode in a paxton truck and had a Roe on my old 10. The Roe sounded totally bad ass, looked better, and was more fun ripping around town IMO. Personally, I love the Roe and it makes plenty of power for the street. Plus, Sean is great to deal with when it comes to his products.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back