Supercharger

I would take the ROE for sure!

Love the looks and the sound of the belt screeming as hell! :rock:

I would go forged to be sure ur not blowin your engine though. ;)
And cam that beast! :D

It looks like i'm going to go with the ROE. I'm not looking to be the fastest 10 on the block. I just want to have fun on the street. Sound good and be some what faster. And of course have my engine bay look real nice. I have a paint schene in my head already for the Roe.

U shut up. Ur gonna be the first Roe truck that I take down. :D

Yea yea !!!! ........ I'm going to see what 10# will do here soon and then next spring 15# pulley :) amount other things ! - u ur qc ur automatic and ur sc won't do ne thing !

I'm in SC now ! Come get some ! Lol

Sorry for ho'in up the thread !

I really like the way the Roe looks and sounds.

I'm with u buddy - as long as ur happy with ur choice is all that matters my friend - b/s - you will have one badass street truck - and it's alot of fun

polished paxton

I don't post much in here anymore, kind of a lurker but.....
Had to post here, get a Paxton, it will destroy a roe truck any day in my opinion. I was running 10pds on a stock bottom except for a addition on a cam, 700rwhp no issues. Had a good tune, small oiling upgrades to add a little more to the cylinders and it never caused any issues. Roe looks nice but eh for the money get the Paxton, a nice progressive build on boost in a good tune. As for the street the Paxton was awesome! Sh*t eating grin every time I punched it in. God I miss that truck--sold her a while ago and from what I have heard she is still running strong as the day she left.

How did you get a ten pound pulley when I called Paxton they said they only made the 7 pound one for my kit (novi 2000)

Tonkasmith said:
How did you get a ten pound pulley when I called Paxton they said they only made the 7 pound one for my kit (novi 2000)

Get Tony's lower pulley and you'll be around 10lbs

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back