SuperSnake Hoods Group Buy

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I talked about it and it's finally here!:rock: We will be offering the SuperSnake hood that only made it on a few trucks years ago and transformed the look of our already Beastly looking Viper Trucks.

These will come primed for your local paint shop to turn into a beautiful piece of artwork.

The price minus shipping will be $700.00 for vented or non vented hoods and screened or unscreened vents, snorkel, and cowl. The choices are yours and we are looking at about 3-4 weeks delivery time.

Being these are huge they ship ground so the average hood will be around $150-200 shipping.

These are by far the best looking hood out there and look forward to mine as well as you guys getting yours and being creative with them;)

PM or add your name here to get on the list. Taking orders immediately

1. Yellow Venom - Paid-
2. CanViper - Paid-
3. Stonehouse -Paid-
4. Lightning Raper
5. SRTBRAD
6. Moparviper
7. Phxpoolguy- still deciding

Last edited:
They look sweet!
Ok....the million dollar question is....how long to get em? I have been waiting on another vendor for 6 months!

Bull shit on the 40# weight savings

I went by the original thread where stock weighed 77lbs and the SuperSnake 34lbs. I will verify that though for sure.
According to Dom and Justin its 42 lbs stock

They look sweet!
Ok....the million dollar question is....how long to get em? I have been waiting on another vendor for 6 months!

How bout 3-4 weeks ;)

Last edited:
I'm interested in 2 hoods, one vented with screens (screens in black if you can) the second hood not 100% sure on exact specs yet.

Send me a quote sent to Edmonton,Alberta Canada postal code T5S 1T5 please for both hoods, Thanks Scott.

I'm interested in 2 hoods, one vented with screens (screens in black if you can) the second hood not 100% sure on exact specs yet.

Send me a quote sent to Edmonton,Alberta Canada postal code T5S 1T5 please for both hoods, Thanks Scott.

Yessir will do. I do know it'll be high but maybe 2 hoods packaged together would help? I know having someone on this side of border to get them is less expensive.
I'll let you know tomorrow bud.
Thanks for your interest,
Scott

Thinking of going ventless this go round myself. :drool:

I agree as heat rises, but.....I have a stock ram 1500 hood with no vents/snorkel on mine :( temporarily and it has not changed oil or coolant temps at all! Now heat soaking the underhood with those temps still sucks. :burnout:

I talked about it and it's finally here!:rock: We will be offering the SuperSnake hood that only made it on a few trucks years ago and transformed the look of our already Beastly looking Viper Trucks.

These will come primed for your local paint shop to turn into a beautiful piece of artwork.

The price minus shipping will be $700.00 for vented or non vented hoods and screened or unscreened vents, snorkel, and cowl. The choices are yours and we are looking at about 3-4 weeks delivery time.

Being these are huge they ship ground so the average hood will be around $150-200 shipping.

These are by far the best looking hood out there and look forward to mine as well as you guys getting yours and being creative with them;)

PM or add your name here to get on the list. Taking orders immediately

-LIST-
1-Yellow Venom- Joe vented with screens
2-Yellow Venom- Corey vented with screens
3-Yellow Venom- Morrie vented with screens
4-
5-

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back