SuperSnake Hoods Group Buy

I'm going to buy a set of mirrors to go with my hood what brand are people using for our 10's street scene?:dontknow:

Yours should be in Ft. Dix for the weekend I'd assume :rock:
Just received two, and the Canadian guys are apparently last although ordered first.
View attachment 52877

Im liking that!! :(:mad::mad::mad:,theres a reason why we orderered and paid for ours first! I figured they would have been made and shppied in the order the orders were recieved!!!!!:mad::(:mad::(

Would have been nice to get the trucks to the body shops to get them fitted and painted before the snow and crap weather hits here!! NOT likely going to happen now being they sure havent been shipped yet!! HAve they even started to make them??,tell the guys making them " THANKS!!"

Last edited:
Just stumbled on this thread. I can't see pics as I'm at work on a company network that blocks stuff. Anyway, with the responses I've read I can assume it's a really great looking hood. Although I really do like my CF hood, I'm in the mood for something else that's not as light as CF. To this day, after 5 years I still haven't found a solution to the lack of weight my hood has. The stock shocks are too strong so it pushes up on the hood a bit and causes a crappy looking gap between the hood and fender. I have to totally disengage the shocks for a more satisfactory look. Plus when I drive her on the freeway the hood kind'a looks like it isn't latched. Someone a couple years ago made gestures to me on the freeway thinking my hood would eventually pop open. Scotty, when I see the pics later I will put my name on the list. I already know I want vented. I want to switch from the billet grill look to black mesh. Would you know where I can get a whole 4 piece grill to attach to the hood? I will need those black plastic panels that mount directly behind the grill (wind deflectors??). Mine aren't there and I can't recall why. So since more wind is getting under the hood, with the lack of weight, it's probably the root cause.

Im liking that!! :(:mad::mad::mad:,theres a reason why we orderered and paid for ours first! I figured they would have been made and shppied in the order the orders were recieved!!!!!:mad::(:mad::(

Would have been nice to get the trucks to the body shops to get them fitted and painted before the snow and crap weather hits here!! NOT likely going to happen now being they sure havent been shipped yet!! HAve they even started to make them??,tell the guys making them " THANKS!!"

Very sorry and have no idea why the NY one is getting shipped prior to yours :(
Yours were prior on the list so not sure their reasoning but I will ensure yours are next! Good news is they look great and I haven't test fit it yet but otherwise they look phenomenal.
Please accept my apologies on their behalf sir. :eek:

Just stumbled on this thread. I can't see pics as I'm at work on a company network that blocks stuff. Anyway, with the responses I've read I can assume it's a really great looking hood. Although I really do like my CF hood, I'm in the mood for something else that's not as light as CF. To this day, after 5 years I still haven't found a solution to the lack of weight my hood has. The stock shocks are too strong so it pushes up on the hood a bit and causes a crappy looking gap between the hood and fender. I have to totally disengage the shocks for a more satisfactory look. Plus when I drive her on the freeway the hood kind'a looks like it isn't latched. Someone a couple years ago made gestures to me on the freeway thinking my hood would eventually pop open. Scotty, when I see the pics later I will put my name on the list. I already know I want vented. I want to switch from the billet grill look to black mesh. Would you know where I can get a whole 4 piece grill to attach to the hood? I will need those black plastic panels that mount directly behind the grill (wind deflectors??). Mine aren't there and I can't recall why. So since more wind is getting under the hood, with the lack of weight, it's probably the root cause.

Thanks for your interest Antknee :)
I can get the black mesh grilles new from. Mopar and likely the deflectors as well. Removal usually helps feed the CAI much more cool air on pass side. Removing driver side evens things out. Likely why you did it years ago ;)

BAM SON!!! These hoods look hawt!! But one thing that was brought up in earlier posts: THE VENTS..

Yeah I will definitely want vents with mesh underneath. But the vents are located above the fuse box and CAI intake areas? Is there a way to build some sort of underhood rain water deflector or drainage channel?

Since there STILL isn't any HUD's for the 10's like the Vettes have, perhaps I can fit a digital speedo under the hood cowl facing the driver.

And about the grill mounted wind deflector, your theory is correct about why mine isn't there, but it wasn't a good idea with a really light hood.

Do your hoods come with the threads attached for mounting?

BAM SON!!! These hoods look hawt!! But one thing that was brought up in earlier posts: THE VENTS..

Yeah I will definitely want vents with mesh underneath. But the vents are located above the fuse box and CAI intake areas? Is there a way to build some sort of underhood rain water deflector or drainage channel?

Since there STILL isn't any HUD's for the 10's like the Vettes have, perhaps I can fit a digital speedo under the hood cowl facing the driver.

And about the grill mounted wind deflector, your theory is correct about why mine isn't there, but it wasn't a good idea with a really light hood.

Do your hoods come with the threads attached for mounting?

Yessir Ant I am working on a drain system that can be attached and painted with underside matching color. I too have thought of gauges installed in cowl like firebirds/GTOs of the past. The do have inserts/bolts for all attaching points sir.
Just test fit one on the Venomous SRT-10 and fitment is great! Body lines match at fenders and side to side. Everything is great looking.

Here's some pics

image.jpg

The black/white contrast lets you really see the body lines so pics are overexposed to focus on that.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back