SuperTank!

well well well,, shes been sittin blowed up for a few years now... what did you do to get her running again?

Saved up some coin... She goes into the shop next month. :D... If i'm @750rwhp w'out the bottle i'll be happy.

it lost oil pressure and seized... It hasn't been cracked open, so I'm not sure what the damage is going to be...

DOH... Whats it been 5 yrs sittin in your driveway? how long did you own it before it went kablooie

she was a paxton, nitrous beast i think two shots one of 250 and one 500 something like that i forget exactly shes been broken down for ages

Haha sig says basically stock haha with 750 who lol. What you using for fi?

It's a grocery getter... I think the current dyno w'out the bottle is low 700's, I'm not askin for much :D.

I see it's number 3 now @10.73 (that vid cracks me up every time I see it), but I'm guessing no.1 & no.2 are both RC's(so probably one of the faster qc's)... I wouldn't even call Dom's an SRT-10 anymore... there's not much left cept the body :p

Nice to see that she will be back on the road soon. Your truck is the reason why I put a Paxton on my truck

It's a grocery getter... I think the current dyno w'out the bottle is low 700's, I'm not askin for much :D.

I see it's number 3 now @10.73 (that vid cracks me up every time I see it), but I'm guessing no.1 & no.2 are both RC's(so probably one of the faster qc's)... I wouldn't even call Dom's an SRT-10 anymore... there's not much left cept the body :p
call it whatever you want it's faster then your junk

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

SuperTank

When that truck was running right it was making 1000+ HP before the nitrous!
I remember it was a 375HP Nitrous shot too!

The Record run was a full 375HP shot from 2000 RPM on!

Fun Day that was!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back