SuperTank!

At 1350 crank hp and 6 thousand pound truck it shoulda went 10.09 just from a math point of it

You went 10.7 with half the hp

5800lbs@1000rwhp would be 10.40's in the 1/4(in theory) my truck is 1000-1100lbs lighter with a lot more track time to fine tune the setup(still more in it). He also ran that 10.7 with a 1.63 60' vs my 1.52. The tank could've went faster, but he lost interest in it and sold it.

When that truck was running right it was making 1000+ HP before the nitrous!

What all was done to the engine and how much boost was it pushing to get over 1000+ HP ?( crank HP??)
I was thinking it should be running a monster intercooler and water cooler ?? The intercooler looks same as mine, what was being used to cool the intercooler??

Last edited:
I had heard ~900whp on the juice years and years ago, thats far from 1300+ fhp. The mph also fits much better at that # for the power/weight ratio

I would like to know what is done to it with the Paxton to get 900 or 1000hp out of it???? I thaught everyone was saying that 700-750hp was max for a Paxton???

With a higher compression than most Paxton builds go and outstanding flow and the aid of Nitrous I could see it. It would be a race gas only application. My opinion of course

I'd have to call him to be sure, but honestly I think that's what he had told me on the hp, may be wrong on the spray, but pretty close on the hp if not mistaken,
forged bottom end, no headwork porting, but a serious amount of nos work

I dont know where the 1350 or even 1000 hp numbers came from... I have no dyno chart to show that... I think ~720-760 is where it was at without the bottle. I would also suspect that with a 350 shot high 800's / low 900's are in the realm of reasonable.

With that said, traction is the biggest issue with the truck from what I can tell, more power isn't going to necessarily make it much faster.

Hi Dom :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back