Talk about your firearms.

Winchester Model 94 30-30
Nothing fancy just good and accurate

sweet:rock::rock:

that, a good scatter gun & a 3" Judge & a butt load of ammo would be all thats needed. imvho of course:rock:

My Secret Service....

Attachments

• My Secret Service Team.JPG
    My Secret Service Team.JPG
    710.3 KB · Views: 62
Im talking about firearms

i actually bought another last night on armslist but i wont have it till the end of the week.

a SCAR 17s ill see if i can find the sellers pic..

1570457_03_scar_17s_308_flat_dark_earth_640.jpg

Love the SCAR17s, trying to find a good deal on one, What did you end up paying if you dont mind me asking, Oh and what color did you get

It was part of a trade deal for an Aprilia I was selling so I'd say value wise about 3500 for it and 4 mags. It's black.

nice guns, i just a 870 12 guage and a pse bow. Hoping to add a nice bolt action rifle and handgun in the near future.

what are some good online places to shop? some of the best deals ive seen have been here on the forum.

Check out Armslist or gunbroker

nice guns, i just a 870 12 guage and a pse bow. Hoping to add a nice bolt action rifle and handgun in the near future.

what are some good online places to shop? some of the best deals ive seen have been here on the forum.

Heres my ammo left 44 magnum, middle 357 magnum right 50 cal magnum:D

thewelshm

Attachments

• AMMO COMPARISON.jpg
    AMMO COMPARISON.jpg
    815 KB · Views: 28
  • Model 19 i pic.jpg
    Model 19 i pic.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • S & W 500.jpg
    S & W 500.jpg
    801.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Survival  Kit.jpg
    Survival Kit.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 36
Heres my ammo left 44 magnum, middle 357 magnum right 50 cal magnum:D

thewelshm

How much did the s&w 500 cost you? If you don't mind me askin.

Picked up some ammo :D for the S&W governor, taking her out to the range this week hopefully if I get time.

Last edited:
How much did the s&w 500 cost you? If you don't mind me askin.

Picked up some ammo :D for the S&W governor, taking her out to the range this week hopefully if I get time.

Not at all $3.50 per round on them. You can get for $2.50 sometimes:D I paid $900 for the gun

thewelshm

My latest toy.....Savage 93 in 17HMR

Accu-trigger with fluted barrel, BSA 3-12x40 scope. Absolute tack driver. I'm having a blast shooting ths thing.

image2.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back