Talk about your firearms.

Looking to buy an M4 (AR15) Magpul accessories, etc. Anyone selling? Might get on gunbroker and buy new M&P, or bushmaster.

HERES MY FAVORITE:

image_zps2d565dd3.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Has any one on here hydro dipped a pistol/rifle? Looking for reviews/ what do you guys think? Wanting to possibly try it out.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TL-Nfo5fo-k[/ame]

Last edited:
Hopefully soon:D Product #90732 or 90980

Bushmaster - Carbon 15 Carbines

That looks like fun ...

The gun I want now is the UTAS 15 shot gun,, 15 round capacity its pretty sweet.. they came out with an updated version so no more problems first one was garbage but looked sweet..

Anyhow hope to pick this up this fall or next spring..

UTAS_UTS-15_High-Capacity_Bullpup_Pump-Action_Shotgun_Turkey_2.jpg

UTS-15_2.jpg

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=2HQUOduym8g]AK47 Norinco - YouTube[/ame]

That looks like fun ...

The gun I want now is the UTAS 15 shot gun,, 15 round capacity its pretty sweet.. they came out with an updated version so no more problems first one was garbage but looked sweet..

Anyhow hope to pick this up this fall or next spring..

UTAS_UTS-15_High-Capacity_Bullpup_Pump-Action_Shotgun_Turkey_2.jpg

UTS-15_2.jpg

I have the Kel-Tec, KSG....I love it...shot it for the first time the other day! AMAZING! I need pics for that one but here are some other toys

Attachments

• 2013-01-24_11-45-24-1 (1).jpg
    2013-01-24_11-45-24-1 (1).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0201.jpg
    IMAG0201.jpg
    574.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0022-1.jpg
    IMAG0022-1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMAG0063.jpg
    IMAG0063.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Have a Mossberg 500 12gage for home security (no mods on it..yet) and also some vintage rifles. A British Lee Enfield .303 dated 1943, a Russian Mosin-Nagant 91/30 dated 1943 and a really nice German Gew.98 dated 1918.

For looks only a replica non-firing German Stg44 for the war room.

images

Picked this up last week..
Winchester SXP extreme defender

Sry for the crap image.
Yea yea bringing a thread from the dead.. I know, but it's a good one..

Last edited:
nice lil piece ya got there,

Im awaiting arival of a new gun myself, cant wait.. will post up when it shows up..

I have the Kel-Tec, KSG....I love it...shot it for the first time the other day! AMAZING! I need pics for that one but here are some other toys

How do you like the Kel-Tec KSG, I have been lookin at that as well.. Would love some good pics and some first hand feed back

Back