Tattoo Thread

tattoos are probably the worst thing you could do...dont you realize they are for ever....

BurntRubber said:
tattoos are probably the worst thing you could do...dont you realize they are for ever....
hold on let me find burnt rubbers
001.jpg

i gotta get more pics up of my back, I got about 1/3 of the way done.

thought your tattoos wore off from the bike accident..

I've been planning on getting my family crest as my first Tattoo and my family motto.

I got my old man his first tattoo a few weeks ago in Vegas:rock:

Looked something like this:D
CIB_ACTUAL_Compressed.gif

LoveThisTruck said:
I got my old man his first tattoo a few weeks ago in Vegas:rock:

Looked something like this:D
CIB_ACTUAL_Compressed.gif

That would be a cool tattoo if the person earned wearing that. I've also thought about putting the 7th Cav symbol on me and say Always remeber. My grandpa was in the 7th Cav in Korea and died before they took porkchop hill. I talked to his company officer on the phone a year or so ago for about 3 hours. Man that old man liked to talk and I got alot of information about him.

WizzySRT10 said:
That would be a cool tattoo if the person earned wearing that. I've also thought about putting the 7th Cav symbol on me and say Always remeber. My grandpa was in the 7th Cav in Korea and died before they took porkchop hill. I talked to his company officer on the phone a year or so ago for about 3 hours. Man that old man liked to talk and I got alot of information about him.

Ya, he definatly earned it.

I was with 1st Cav myself:rock:
SA_tattoo_080923_1m.jpg

(this is not me:) )

only got one. i took my son and a bunch of his buddies his senior year to the beach and he wanted to go to the tattoo place and get one of his touched up and this is what happened after too many beers:D
snake1.jpg

eddie102870 said:
only got one. i took my son and a bunch of his buddies his senior year to the beach and he wanted to go to the tattoo place and get one of his touched up and this is what happened after too many beers:D
snake1.jpg

sure does look just like stinkers decal:dontknow:

how close are yall again :p

dead end cruiser said:
my question is..... why is your avatar a picture of rick to life?

I grew up near paterson NJ, NYHC 4 life baby...i knew rick for a while back in the 90's...been listing to HC for about 16 years, been to 100's of shows in Jersey and NYC...

this is my 6th just had it finished last night

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 60
i have my left arm " 1/2 sleeve " right sholder and one on my back

IMG00034-20090310-2045.jpg

tat.jpg

ill see if i can get some better one tonight

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us