Temecula (SoCal)

What day is best for a Temecula GTG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone wanna meet up and run down from the LA area, I usually take the 215 down there, but I'm flexable on the route. Just name a meet up place and we'll be there.

Voodoo said:
ALL RIGHT!!!! Your job is to take my spot and tilt a bunch back :rock: :rock: :rock: i am sure a few there can tell me if you did a good job filling my shoes. I have some really big feet so be prepared :D :D :D :D
Sucks you ain't gonna be there. I'm gonna feel like a lush if there ain't anybody there to keep up with me.

Voodoo said:
ALL RIGHT!!!! Your job is to take my spot and tilt a bunch back :rock: :rock: :rock: i am sure a few there can tell me if you did a good job filling my shoes. I have some really big feet so be prepared :D :D :D :D

Well I don't think you're feet are that big:aetsch: , but I would agree that your beer shoes are pretty big.:beer: :cheers:

Voodoo said:

not sure if I can handle that much drinking :D I will sure try though:rock:

RedSrt007 said:
There will be if smokey shows up and starts talking about how fast his truck is :D ....I mean someone is going to have to believe him

its not that bad...atleast its in the mid/low 8's now in the 1/8th...outta mod money for the time being...tires are expensive

So this is for sure happening next Saturday?

I'm gonna try to get down there(Murrieta) on Friday to get the truck on the dyno. Gotta make sure everythings peachy before I say goodbye to it:( Not for good... for about 18 months.

Any updates to this? Bitches better not be backing out:D

OCBob
LoveThisTruck
JRSVIPR
RedSrt007 + Wiff(maybe:D )
SD2005Dustin + Wiff
Smokey
hankthetank
phxpoolguy + Wiff
USMC11
JAYSSRT - 10/23 Only
Cherry Performance
500H V10 - 10/23 Only
Johns10
ccfeyh
FerrariTruck
SRTBrad
Tidbit (maybe)
Himes (maybe)
nos99hawk

SrtBrad said:
I will not be able to make this. I hate thieves.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
We are not thieves bro, We just want to hang out. Sorry you can't make it Brad, Sounds like some thing bad happened.

JRSVIPR said:
We are not thieves bro, We just want to hang out. Sorry you can't make it Brad, Sounds like some thing bad happened.

I manage a house that is for sale. The new buyers are doing their final inspection tomorrow. Thieves hit the house last night and stripped the house of all the copper under the house. I have to repipe a whole house today before final inspection.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe some of you guys can stop by on the way home. 'll be at 10802 Strathern St San Fernando Valley LA CA 91352.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back