Temecula (SoCal)

What day is best for a Temecula GTG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
phxpoolguy said:
How many still plan on being out there tomorrow?
I know I'll be there. Might be a little later than 1, but it should be close. The OL is supposed to be off work at 12:30, but rarely does it happen that she's ready when she says lol.

I had a last minute work situation, however I will be there. I am leaving at 600am to LA, the. Back home to SD, grab the car and head out.

I def won't be able to make it. Had some emergency surgery on Wednesday, neck is trussed up like one of them tribes with all the rings, will be like this for at least 2 months. Not allowed to drive for three months and can't ride in a vehicle except to go see doctor for the next month, but at least everything is still working (arms, hands, legs, feet) even if there is a little tingeling going on.

Last edited:
John, (JRSViper) call me when you get up in the morning. Was thinking we could meet at the clairemont mesa car wash? The one off clairemont mesa blvd and a block from Genesee. at say 11

Any San Diego folks want to meet for the ride? Dustin and myself will be at the Shell station at Convoy & the 52 about 11:15a.m.

It was great to see everyone that made it out today.
Thanks for the good time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back