Temecula (SoCal)

What day is best for a Temecula GTG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
phxpoolguy said:
Would have been fun, the place was nice, just wished some of the others could have stayed to drink and hang out. Brad likes them double shots of crown and coke.

LOL I think I might have had one too many:p

phxpoolguy said:
Would have been fun, the place was nice, just wished some of the others could have stayed to drink and hang out. Brad likes them double shots of crown and coke.

Im gonna try for next time. hopefully all the mods will be installed by then;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
ya'll jsut come to a real GTG in fla:aetsch:

Call up your boy obamy and tell him I can't make this deployment because of the Panama g2g. Take care of that, and I'll be there:rock: :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
ya'll jsut come to a real GTG in fla:aetsch:

Might just do that one of these times, I'm a Dolphins fan and a trip would be nice.maybe when Brad gets back we can meet up again over there, can take the family for a vacation.

Nine I think, no pics, thought we were all gonna meet up at the dyno shop. Would have benen nice to meet there and BS awhile.

phxpoolguy said:
Nine I think, no pics, thought we were all gonna meet up at the dyno shop. Would have benen nice to meet there and BS awhile.
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
We never had a plan of meeting at the
dyno shop.

Found that out later, my first GTG, should have been more communicative. Don't mind driving down again for another one, was nice meeting people, even though we didn't get a chance to talk much.

phxpoolguy said:
Found that out later, my first GTG, should have been more communicative. Don't mind driving down again for another one, was nice meeting people, even though we didn't get a chance to talk much.

It was kinda divided IMO. And then when half left to a shop, the rest stayed to chat. Would have been nice to have everyone in one area IMO

I thought everybody knew we were heading to the shop for awhile. Would have been a great place to check out trucks and talk. Guess we can chalk it up to lack of communication.

One Pic. From left to right = John ( JRSVIPR ) Patrick ( REDSRT007 ) Bob ( OCBOB ) Mas ( UNIBOY )

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 40
505'sFastestViper. said:
lol bob is a lil iddy biddy guy hes cute!!!!!!!!!

It's not the size of the man in the fight......... But size of the fight in the man...;)

Nice pik, Johnny.... Thanks for sharing.

D

JRSVIPR said:
One Pic. From left to right = John ( JRSVIPR ) Patrick ( REDSRT007 ) Bob ( OCBOB ) Mas ( UNIBOY )

Damn!!! my drinking buddy MAS!!!

Id make it somehow... all day and "night" i assume

Only way your gonna make it is with a time machine. Old post, already happened last year, sorry Bud. Don't feel bad, you probably wouldnt have showed like all the others that said they would, and didn't.lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back