testing waters

Stanimal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. So for a year now i have had to walk out my front door and look at my SRT on the trailer. Some know what happened, others can search.

Anyway, Here is main scenario. Needs whole nose (fenders hood, bumper ect), drivers door, drivers bed side, windshield, steering wheel (air bags are GOOD), all 4 wheels and tires, front right spindle and upper control arm

Cab, rest of bed, body kit, passenger door, all good no damage. engine trans runs great been started every week since accident. truck has 49k on it.

upgrades - x-metal catless mids, magnaflow exhaust.

In these times i simply cant afford to fix it. Ill part it out if nobody wants it in full. Honestly, its 100% fixable. New Jersey DMV told me if i fix it and take it to Trenton and it passes they will give me a NON salvage title, as it sits now it has a salvage title which only restricts putting full coverage on it if insured. The frame has been checked and is straight EXCEPT the front horns in front of the control arms. The bumper pulled the horns together but they can be pushed right back out. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY. I am not guarenteeing anything but testing for now. Playing my options

I thought your insurance co. would pay and then sue him or his insurance co. for the money??

They did pay. But after paying off the note, and buying it back, i was out of pocket 4k to start. Buyback was 7k on it. So.... Kinda sucks but basically i got the note paid off.

Just whats posted. X metal catless mids, magnaflow catback, and a few gauges and tiny things. I sold most of the GOOD stuff.

I dont even know where to start. Honestly. Ive been out of it so long dunno what its worth. Mecahniacally its perfect. Even the cooling system wasnt damaged. Its all cosmetic.

Went through a post office, but first he took out the concrete handicap ramp and steel railing., before that a row of cedar trees

I think your best bet would be to part it out. The sum of the parts are greater than the whole. Just in drive train and wheels should get you real close to that mark.

I would be interested in some interior pieces. PM if interested in parting out.

2 wheels are salvageable, have some scratches. 2 are a waste of space. interior is MINT except the steering wheel and a little dust from sitting. What parts do you need?

I'll take the "SRT-10" letters off of both doors and the tailgate if you decide to start piddling with little things.

PM me with a price shipped to 37421 if ya decide to do it.

Good luck with it all Stan. I really hate to see that happen to ya. I can't believe you still had to cough up 4k.

Stanimal said:
PM me your address. Ill send ya the door ones. Gotta come off anyway.

I gotta compensate ya for your time and shipping! :)

time? LMFAO. at this point ill cut the door with a torch around em LMFAO. just pm me your addy

Clear your pm's. I'm trying to send you one with the items I'm interested in.

Stanimal said:
time? LMFAO. at this point ill cut the door with a torch around em LMFAO. just pm me your addy

PM on the way bro - thanks.

PS, I'll proudly display your badges on my truck so that it's spirit will live on!!!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back