testing waters

. . . And I know 4to10cyl (or something like that) can use your exhaust tips.

Shitty story, i agree your going to be better off parting it out you will at least clear what you paid for it the second time.Complete interior should bring about 2000, complete rear end 1000, doors no panels 400 each, motor trans 7000 on average, tailgate 300, wing 250. These are prices i see here local in Houston and on ebay, Good luck.

part it out bud, and hold out on your prices, who knows you could proba get enough to buy another one, as low as they are these days.

Stan, one last PM on the way, but your BOX IS FULL! :p

Ok so far ive gotten good response. Ill talk it over with the ol lady tonight as far as im concerned its getting parted out, but as we all know its ultimately her decision. Stink, im probably gonna give ya a call in the next few days to annoy you and ask some questions :p

Stanimal said:
Ok so far ive gotten good response. Ill talk it over with the ol lady tonight as far as im concerned its getting parted out, but as we all know its ultimately her decision. Stink, im probably gonna give ya a call in the next few days to annoy you and ask some questions :p
you know I dont mind bud:D I am on the road, will be till thursday, so If I dont answer right away I may be out of the truck but its 704-214-7849

same here. i got a run to lewiston then back to newark by tues am. only home for another hour or so.

hey man drop me a message if you are parting out there are a couple things i might be looking for you know where to find me :)

Stinker said:
i was in lawerencville monday evening:D right off 95/295

Dammit Stink! I was down that way also on Monday! We coulda met up for some drinks!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

blieve me fellas i wanted too:rock: but I drove in from gaffney sc and had to hit DC, Baltimore and Philly traffic jams:p even got lost in DC:D well not lost, jsut made an xtra lap:p :p :p jsut for the hell of it:D

but after all that i was so fit to be tied, it would have probably took a keg to get callmed down:D :D :argh: :argh: :argh: , but had to haul ass from there to harrisburg to get one for newburgh ny:argh:

next time up tho, i will try to leave early:burnout:

you better man. ive been slow so spent a lot of time sittin home. gots lots of time for beer runs :D

'Priciate ya Stan!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back