testing waters

Damn dude I went back and read the whole thread about what happened to your truck and I have to say you are a better man than me. I'm not sure I would've killed him, but it would've been close. Did the guy have insurance through his business or his personal insurance? Did he ever get charged with anything? Makes me want to draw up a contract everytime I have to leave my truck at a dealership or shop. Good luck in parting the truck out bro. Also just something to think about, save up and get the thing fixed. I know it's been almost a year, but I would. I wouldn't care how long it took, I would fix it.

noi couldnt get the cash fast enough. i wanted marcs more then life itself, but just couldnt do it fast enough. i have a light at the end of the tunnel. for 6 months before the truck was wrecked i stayed home taking care of my grandmother. she passed away 3 days before the SRT was wrecked, as a matter of fact her funeral was the last time i drove it, AND beat a 911 on rt 78 going home :D. anyway, she left me some moeny and she said she wants me to use it to make me happy, so i am going to buy another 10 i THINK. she passed 11 months ago and will ahs not been processed yet, but one day, i will have another 10. i want to actually find marc's and talk the owner into selling it to me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back