Texas bunch Dyno #s and pics

sim333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all Id like to thank Torrie for his amazing work. I want everyone to know that i had a great time and it was my pleasure getting to meet you all.I hope we can get something together agian sometime.

I will be uploading pics and vids tonight.

My numbers were 511.7HP and 541.6 TQ

beisdes ronnie, you're the only other stryker n/a build here that i can think of...

did all those little nuances get worked out?

Last edited:
viperhauler said:
beisdes ronnie, you're the only other stryker n/a build here that i can think of...

did all those little nuances get worked out?

his truck runs strong and loud ,,he had the highest Hp number ,,

here is a dyno run with camers on the screen but their waz a bad glare coming through the overhead door so vid is crap looking ,,nice grin from torrie doing his thing so im posting it up ;)
just clic on pic and it should play

Last edited:
hey had a blast wish i could have got a tune but because of bad luck and drivers with fake insurance cards funds where low, but im glad i was able to meet everyone and just hang out with some real down to earth friendly people and get a dyno done

HP 441.3 TQ 497.1

oct 16 dyno 12.jpg

Last edited:
stevie8892 said:
hey a blast wish i could have got a tune that day but i was still happy with my number and it was awsome meeting everyone

nice meet ya too ,,,and i should have thanked you and your bud that was there ,,,,Thanks for coming and thanks for your service in the armed services dude :rock:

all cleaned up from her long day yesterday

cleanedup.jpg

Sorry it took awhile to respond. However i do love the numbers and enjoy the heads. As it goes for the cam it does have one just not for sure which one. Still deciding on rather or not to put NOS on it. Im going to try riding with someone who has it first , to see how it is.

sim333 said:
Sorry it took awhile to respond. However i do love the numbers and enjoy the heads. As it goes for the cam it does have one just not for sure which one. Still deciding on rather or not to put NOS on it. Im going to try riding with someone who has it first , to see how it is.
they all have cams silly:D

what they are sayin is the numbers seem low for the mods ....but never get lost in the numbers each day and every dyno is different as long as it pulls like a fright train be happy with it and get it to the track that tells the true story....good job on the build bud

sim333 said:

I just figured it'd make more power:dontknow: Careful with the spray on that stock bottom end;)

texas033.jpg

texas034.jpg

texas054.jpg

Still working with the vids I lost my data cable to the camera i was using and it wont upload with my old camera. Will post when i can figur it out.

i wouldn't worry so much about the numbers the strikers but out, his truck was 40ish hp higher than any of the trucks with stock heads so even though it's "only" 511 they did put out more than the stockers.

great photos:rock: :rock: :rock:

the one through the window looks neat:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back