Texas GTG 07-18-2009 Pics

dam if i hadnt been up for like 48 hours i would have stayed floatin the river looks like fun

CentralTexHemi said:
Someone enjoyed Hooters

Hooters Picture removedQUOTE]

hey man get that shit noff there if my ol lady sees that i'll be in the dog house lol:rock: :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Last edited:
Coley 1334 said:
dam if i hadnt been up for like 48 hours i would have stayed floatin the river looks like fun

you puss....once i worked 42 hours stright on a rig........ now thats hard lol

Tooloe said:
hey man get that shit noff there if my ol lady sees that i'll be in the dog house lol:rock: :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

i'm tellin u her ID was fake :p

Tooloe said:

I removed mine so why would you quote it with the picture:dontknow:

It was nice to drop in and meet some of you...sorry I didn't stay, my wife is only here on weekends for now. :(

Venom Power said:
Any ID you can simply fold up and store away in a compact case is fake..

jus so yall know i showed her a pic of my truck and she liked it best :D :p

she was only like 17 i'm guessin she had the 19 yro DL so she could be a waitress thats all :marchmellow:

member guys 15 will get you 20 :argh: :p (WADE)

Coley 1334 said:
jus so yall know i showed her a pic of my truck and she liked it best :D :p

she was only like 17 i'm guessin she had the 19 yro DL so she could be a waitress thats all :marchmellow:

member guys 15 will get you 20 :argh: :p (WADE)

You should have shown her what was under the :Dhood.. :dontknow:Not that she'd know the difference anyway. She could'a played a role in an iCarly episode.

I have a disc full of video footage too, but my laptop is in the shop, so I wont be able to do anything til I get it back

CarDude said:
It was nice to drop in and meet some of you...sorry I didn't stay, my wife is only here on weekends for now. :(
You will have to try and make it to the next one and stay a bit longer, would of like to of seen that car on the freeway with us.:burnout:

Fahrenheit said:
I have a disc full of video footage too, but my laptop is in the shop, so I wont be able to do anything til I get it back
Better drive your ass to kinkos and upload some videos:D

Last edited:
I got my laptop back...so I will work on the video tomorrow at the fire station

I put down 436whp and 479tq, but sadly ran a 13.81 with no traction. lol. Also had a shit ton of fun racing and puting my wife through hell, becuz she seriously hated the heat and it was so much fun saying Itold u so all the way home.

Ram Z's SRT said:
I put down 436whp and 479tq, but sadly ran a 13.81 with no traction. lol. Also had a shit ton of fun racing and puting my wife through hell, becuz she seriously hated the heat and it was so much fun saying Itold u so all the way home.

yup i beat a 10 at the track :marchmellow:

jsandlin said:
There is Fahrenheit! Figured you would be sleeping off a hangover!

Believe it or not....no hangover, I was up at 3 am ready to go....you can knock me down but not out!!! My wife wants to do the river again, she is looking at getting a cabin that sleeps 6 or more. Maybe in the middle of next month. Tattoo session is set up for Saturday.....I'll call you.

For the record Coley didn't beT my 10 after all the smack talk!
Mine put down 423/435 with the only mod being catless. Oh and the driver mod. LOL . I ran a [email protected] in my ac with a 2.16 (street tires), and was still faster than a few RCs due to their worse 60ft.
awesome buncha guys and their wives. Ready for the next GTG already. I'll post up some pics myself soon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back