Texas GTG 07-18-2009 Pics

Coley 1334 said:
just so yall know i showed her a pic of my truck and she liked it best :D :p

Venom Power said:
You should have shown her what was under the :Dhood..
it would be just like showing her what was in your pants coley - the same disappointment as showing her your hemi motor where a viper motor should have been. :D

Last edited:
moparracing said:
it would be just like showing her what was in your pants coley - the same disappointment as showing her your hemi motor where a viper motor should have been. :D

:dontknow: I didn't say it.. But I sure thunk it.:laugh:

Coley 1334 said:
yup i beat a 10 at the track :marchmellow:

Just watched the vids I have, I have your run where you beat the 10, but he was SO out of shape at the beginning of the run, I'd rather see him lose than put it in the wall....he lived to fight another day!

Fahrenheit said:
Just watched the vids I have, I have your run where you beat the 10, but he was SO out of shape at the beginning of the run, I'd rather see him lose than put it in the wall....he lived to fight another day!
wheres the vids?

Fahrenheit said:

winning is winning :D and fat jack if i can i will but i waitin on my go fast parts :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
Believe me, I want you to have your go fast parts first.;) ;)

:p i least want make a few guys scared goin down the track until they hit 4th then pass me

FATJACK said:
Believe me, I want you to have your go fast parts first.;) ;)

Sounds like Jack is getting excited.. Which means I'd be worried if I were lined up against him.. and his raisins..

Venom Power said:
Sounds like Jack is getting excited.. Which means I'd be worried if I were lined up against him.. and his raisins..

:dontknow: i guess when he beats a hemi he gets a hard on :p

Venom Power said:
No... More like a stubby... According to the pictures.. From the last SE GTG..

hahahahahahaha a stubby hahahahahahahahahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Coley 1334 said:
:dontknow: i guess when he beats a hemi he gets a hard on :p

I know when I took that ass right off the line in my 5500lb beast and saw that yellow MFr in the mirror I got wood! :marchmellow:

looks like the 1st and 2nd place winners in the bullrun 2009 were from Texas :rock: !st place was an SLR and second was an EVO from Dallas:burnout: Maybe the one we saw on our way to the track:dontknow:

jsandlin said:
looks like the 1st and 2nd place winners in the bullrun 2009 were from Texas :rock: !st place was an SLR and second was an EVO from Dallas:burnout: Maybe the one we saw on our way to the track:dontknow:

i bet it was lol sweet!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back